Fable 3 - Two Free Weapons DLC now on Xbox Live

I don't think it's actually on there free, because the DLC that comes in new copies is also on the marketplace seperately and cost 160 msp each.

[quote name='ieatpoptarts']The "Free Weapons" download is more than just the hammer and rifle. It also includes the Day 1 DLC included in a new game, the Create-a-Villager thing, and probably other things as well. Take note that when you redeem your Day 1 DLC there are no additional downloads added to your queue.[/QUOTE]

Where did you see that? How would I activate the Create-a-Villager?

[quote name='andjuan']Where did you see that? How would I activate the Create-a-Villager?[/QUOTE]

You should get a code from the retailer.

[quote name='BrolyB593']So is there reason to even try and use the DLC that came in the standard editions because it is already on there for free (DL)?[/QUOTE]

What I mean is the coding for the items are included in the 195 MB of the Free Weapons DLC but the codes that came with the game must be entered to activate the items so they will be available in game.

Sorry

This content cannot be purchased from Xbox LIVE Web Marketplace because you do not have the latest Xbox LIVE update on your console. Please log into Xbox LIVE with your console before purchasing content from Web Marketplace.

bread's done
Back