FABLE 3 Xbox 360 $27.65 @ amazon

Weird..I would have expected this kind of deal from their Gold Box event.

I rented it twice and beat it, but I am considering pulling the trigger for < $30. I enjoyed it quite a bit more than I thought I would.

This game got very mediocre to bad reviews. I'm with those saying wait for 20. It will easily be that price by years end.

I personally enjoyed what I played of it, and I am picking it up again so I can finish it. I traded it away for some Move stuff. Anyways, thanks OP. I had to pass up NHL 11 for this, but it's all good. I have too many sports games as it is.

Got it for 30 on blackfriday. Definitely a let down. Enjoyed Fable 2 a million times more. Would wait for $20 or a game of the year version.

When did Fable 2 PH release after Fable 2? A year?
I'm considering this game around $20 to, but knowing the PH version will come with DLC I think I'm gonna hold off.

I loved the first Fable, was OK with the second one and heard this was a mess and is the first Fable I decided not to buy at release and wait for a massive price drop (which it seems It's fastly approaching.)

[quote name='typical guy']This game got very mediocre to bad reviews. I'm with those saying wait for 20. It will easily be that price by years end.[/QUOTE]

Why is it all of a sudden 70-80/100 is a bad score to so many people lately? I've enjoyed more 50-80/100 games then I have 90/100 or higher.

[quote name='Vap']Why is it all of a sudden 70-80/100 is a bad score to so many people lately? I've enjoyed more 50-80/100 games then I have 90/100 or higher.[/QUOTE]

It's not a BAD score, it's just that I don't like spending a whole lot of money on games and I don't have all day to play games every day so I have to make my time count. If I'm going to buy a game that's rated 70-80, it better be cheap for me to justify using my valuable gaming time on it. That's probably the way a lot of people feel.

[quote name='Vap']Why is it all of a sudden 70-80/100 is a bad score to so many people lately? I've enjoyed more 50-80/100 games then I have 90/100 or higher.[/QUOTE]

Im wondering the same thing myself. Fable 1 and 2 I thought was awesome. The concept alone (choosing good or evil) should be enough to score it at 80

I was recently at Best Buy and saw they had a huge stack of leftover Fable 3 preorder DLC codes sitting out on the shelves, no purchase necessary. YMMV.

The game is decent, albeit a little glitchy, and felt a bit unfulfilling by the time I finished it... kinda like the second game.

bread's done
Back