Fable 3 (Xbox 360) $28.06 & FS @ newegg.com

I'll wait for the Platinum Hits version which includes ALL DLC and usually can be found for $19.99 after a couple of months. I picked up Fable II PH for $17.96 at Walmart. :)

[quote name='Rodster']I'll wait for the Platinum Hits version which includes ALL DLC and usually can be found for $19.99 after a couple of months. I picked up Fable II PH for $17.96 at Walmart. :)[/QUOTE]

There will never be a version of this game with all the DLC, because then the butler would have nothing to do since all he normally contributes to the game is trying to push microtransactions. Plus half the loading screen quotes would also need to go for the same reason.

If that doesn't make it obvious, I greatly disliked this game to the point of it being one of the most disappointing titles ever. If the developers spent less time bragging (lying) about game features, less time trying to figure out everything they could charge as mini-DLC, and focused on making an actual good game longer than like 6 hours maybe it would actually deserve the BS reviews that various websites/magazines gave it just for being a Fable game in name.

are they resellable? and i would be able to buy that verison "asia verison" for the 18 bucks?

[quote name='Rodster']I'll wait for the Platinum Hits version which includes ALL DLC and usually can be found for $19.99 after a couple of months. I picked up Fable II PH for $17.96 at Walmart. :)[/QUOTE]

This is why I guess I'm not buying this, even though otherwise I'd bite.

Actually the other reason is hopefully the greatest hits version will be patched up or whatever.

I got sort of burned on both Fable 2 and Fallout 3, buying both at launch, and then having to buy the rereleased versions/packs...and I haven't even gotten to either game yet in my backlog!

So while I do want to play this, I want the final, actually finished, patched up version.

This is tempting but i am gonna press pause on the spending for now. I been looking to pick up a copy cheap but somehow i think it's going to get cheaper.

bread's done
Back