Fable gets new life.......

Watch for some content downloads for Fable in the near future, as well- rumor has it that Lionhead is going to take VERY good care of those who bought this game.

[quote name='BigLebowski']Watch for some content downloads for Fable in the near future, as well- rumor has it that Lionhead is going to take VERY good care of those who bought this game.[/quote]

In a interview in I think EGM, one of the developers said they are planning no Live Content in the future.

So, I need action replay, and I can use this on a non modded Xbox? If so, I need to find a deal on the AR. :) I've been having alot of fun in Fable, and would love to be able to use all of these cheats. :)

[quote name='BigLebowski']Watch for some content downloads for Fable in the near future, as well- rumor has it that Lionhead is going to take VERY good care of those who bought this game.[/quote]

Lol.. it doesn't support content download.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='BigLebowski']Watch for some content downloads for Fable in the near future, as well- rumor has it that Lionhead is going to take VERY good care of those who bought this game.[/quote]

Lol.. it doesn't support content download.[/quote]
Well, there are rumors of an expansion disk, but I doubt we will ever see it.

The only thing that could get me to start playing Fable again is if the released an expansion disk where it gives you Master Chief's Armor. Then I would play again.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='BigLebowski']Watch for some content downloads for Fable in the near future, as well- rumor has it that Lionhead is going to take VERY good care of those who bought this game.[/quote]

Lol.. it doesn't support content download.[/quote]

In the "Loose Talk" section of the latest Game Informer Magazine they state that additional Fable content is in the works- just posting what I read, people.

I dont know why they would even put "Live awareness" in the game if they never intended to support it in any way

bread's done
Back