Fable II (360) $29.99 at Amazon - Best Buy Sunday Ad Price Match

Hmm, I really want to bite, but don't you guys think this price will become standard (and maybe even lower) once the boxed set with the xbox360 comes out?

Not saying that this isn't a great price, especially with ECA discount, but I can't help but feel that it will go down even lower

This would be a good price to go ahead and buy it at, especially since I heard another DLC add on is coming out pretty soon.

[quote name='Mr Peanut']Wow, this is tempting.

I might end up biting on this one.
00.gif
[/quote]

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I never got around to playing this when it was released, but it does look pretty damn good.

great price but i think i'll wait for the price to get lower once it's bundled.

Also, i'm hoping that they release a GOTY edition once the DLC is released (maybe bundling in both DLCs) for the same price.

PS - it also helps that i have a sealed RE5 and SF IV waiting for me that i haven't played yet...

[quote name='UberNinjaz']& I just bought mine yesterday at Best Buy $40 new. fuck you Amazon.[/quote]

No need to get upset. Best Buy has it on sale as well for $30. Just take it back some day this week and price match the difference.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Tempting, but I'm willing to wait to see how low these get once they start getting bundled with the new 360's.[/quote]

Good catch. Forgot it's going to be being bundled now; good chance to see new copies dip to $20 then perhaps. I'm in no rush to get this game so I'll wait to see what happens with that.

$30 for Fable 2 = absurd.

Why?

Because You can simply take a $10 Game you scored last week from Best Buy and trade it in at GOOZEX.com for points

for example PURE cost me $10 bucks

I exchanged it on GOOZEX for points and got Fable 2 for $10

[quote name='Mr. Twist']$30 for Fable 2 = absurd.

Why?

Because You can simply take a $10 Game you scored last week from Best Buy and trade it in at GOOZEX.com for points

for example PURE cost me $10 bucks

I exchanged it on GOOZEX for points and got Fable 2 for $10[/quote]

Sorry, but not all of us were greedy little imps that decided to horde every game at BB for themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdEJCA0dARE

you should have because you can easily swap games for points for other more valuable games.

Like Soul Calibur 4 $10 swapped for Resident Evil 5

or in this case Fable 2

when I saw the list of games I was shocked there are lots of games on Xbox Live Arcade for $10

I saw Best Buys $10 list and they were way better than any thing offered on XBLA

Heck most of my games I still have unopened like 007 Quantum of Solace, PURE Red Alert 3, Soul Calibur 4 I paid $10 for but each are worth more at Gamestop for trade in

Tempting, but I think there is a huge chance this will be found for $20 or less soon. Considering I haven't even finished fable 1 yet, and that they might also make a "lost chapters" type of edition for fable 2, I think I can wait.

Yup, kinda tempted as well, but I know Fable 2 will be dropping like crazy in price thanks to the Elite bundle. And then there's whatever will be going down come Fourth of July. I can wait for this and Dead Space. :twisted:

I would jump on this price, it's an amazing game. I'm not so sure that the used fable 2 will drop too much. If people are just now buying the xbox, with packed in fable, i'm sure it's a game they'd keep. It isnt throw away like kung fu panda, that's why the used market was so flooded with that. $30 is awesome. it was my game of the year 2008

[quote name='Decker']Where the fuck is the HAWX price match?[/QUOTE]

That's a good question -- I really thought that was coming!

so tempting....
i even have some credit on amazon too.....
but i havent played fable 1 yet
and i have a whole lsit of games i wanna play thru first.
resistance1, r2, fable 1, eternal sonata, etc etc.

[quote name='chimpian']so tempting....
i even have some credit on amazon too.....
but i havent played fable 1 yet
and i have a whole lsit of games i wanna play thru first.
resistance1, r2, fable 1, eternal sonata, etc etc.[/QUOTE]

You really don't need to have played Fable to get into Fable 2. They're not connected much at all and seperated by hundreds of years, story-wise.

Damn it. I ordered the game on Sunday and it still hasn't even shipped, very unlike Amazon. At this point I wish I just drove down to Best Buy to best bought it.

Thanks alot Amazon. I promised I would have bought it if they did this price match the same time the sale happened at BestBuy on Sunday, but I spent the extra $20 I had at target yesterday for clearance items. My remaining money ive got to save for a mothers day gift.

bread's done
Back