Fable II - $40 everywhere

projectionist

CAGiversary!
Sorry to make a new thread, but I didn't see Cheapy's "Going Down!" thread (did he get rid of it?).

Fable II is now $39.99 MSRP.

Makes sense, because it's bundled with Halo 3 in that new Game of the Year Xbox 360 Elite bundle.

This can also be confirmed on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace - under "Spotlight" I believe.

So if you see if for $60 anywhere, don't buy it.

More of a heads up than a deal.

-Projectionist

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

If something is the same price everywhere, is it a deal?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']
If something is the same price everywhere, is it a deal?[/quote]

[quote name='projectionist']
More of a heads up than a deal.[/quote]

Someone didn't read the whole post.

[quote name='zizo79']$29.99 at BB on 05/03[/quote]

See thats what im waiting for , now that its at $39.99 the real deals can start. We should keep this as a fable 2 tracking post ;)

[quote name='schultzed']Count me in for one when its $10.[/quote]

Good luck with that.

Try getting it for $35 new at Fry's or even cheaper w/ 30% off used Xbox 360 games at GameStop this week (provided you have a discount card).

This is seriously one of the best games I've played in years. I can't put it down and I'm the kind of person who beats a game and forgets it. Worth every penny!

[quote name='zizo79']$29.99 at BB on 05/03[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!
I'll wait then.

Just picked this up from BB.com w/in store pick up. $15 w/tax after my $15 in RZ credits. :) Haven't played (nor the 1st Fable) but heard good things so here to hoping....

[quote name='PerfectCr']Just picked this up from BB.com w/in store pick up. $15 w/tax after my $15 in RZ credits. :) Haven't played (nor the 1st Fable) but heard good things so here to hoping....[/QUOTE]

Enjoy it. Do the side missions , the jobs, buy real estate, etc. If you just do the main story you won't do a lot of the cool stuff which makes the game real fun

[quote name='ericsmithrocks']They have the LEs marked down to $35 at the Gamestops by me. Solid deal.[/quote]
Used?

yea, thats the used price /\ New is stil $39.99 for it (well the regular edition, god knows if they still have the LE new..)

bread's done
Back