Fable II - The Sacrifice, The Family, and The Egomaniac sign ups.

thrasher086

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Well since everyone at CAG had a great success with the Hero Doll achievements, I figured we can get a new thread started for these achievements. Unfortunately I am one of the guys who saved over so I can not be the helper with this but am looking forward if anyone has the save right before the event (trying to avoid any spoilers). It auto saves after the perfect day with your sister and then thats when you can start a co-op.

So lets see who can help get this going because I am sure I am not the only one missing 2 out of the 3 achievements.

Um...you do know that you can beat the game, get one achievement, and then while the credits are rolling, go back to the Dash, and reload your save right before you make your choice, right? It takes like...3 minutes to get all 3 achievements once you get there.

[quote name='KingBroly']Um...you do know that you can beat the game, get one achievement, and then while the credits are rolling, go back to the Dash, and reload your save right before you make your choice, right? It takes like...3 minutes to get all 3 achievements once you get there.[/quote]

Seems like someone can't read. I wrote that after I beat the game I watched everything and it saved after so no I can not do that. I was seeing if anyone else was in this boat and we can have a one person with a save file which is at the end of the game do it.

[quote name='HotShotX']Ok, we do not need a new thread of every single achievement in Fable II. Use the Fable II thread.

~HotShotX[/quote]

Wow...... That thread is useless for things like this. That is general discussion about the game but does not target a certain area. Is it really necessary to write something like that?

It sounds like someone's just mad that they didn't stop saved and reloaded all the achievements. Maybe you aren't on the right board for this one. The other achievements at least require help from others. This one you can do yourself, if you messed up like you did you could just start a new game, or go to a achievement point website and ask for a buddy there.

~Wolve11

[quote name='Wolve11']It sounds like someone's just mad that they didn't stop saved and reloaded all the achievements. Maybe you aren't on the right board for this one. The other achievements at least require help from others. This one you can do yourself, if you messed up like you did you could just start a new game, or go to a achievement point website and ask for a buddy there.

~Wolve11[/quote]

Whatever man, Forget it. I thought I was not the only one but all I get is a bunch of people who just want to flame. Your right that this site isn't right for stuff like this. If a mod wants to close it and I will look elsewhere.

bread's done
Back