Fable II Used $4.99 at Gamestop

AWESOME deal if you haven't played this yet. Be prepared for a crap ass ending tho because this builds up for a major final battle only to give u the easiest final boss fight ever. Other than that this is one of my favorite games of this gen.

The platinum hits edition is 17.99 and includes extra content, I highly recommend going for the platinum hits version instead of this. If you go for this you will just be paying more for DLC in the long run.

Its easy to get a copy of the platinum hits one for much cheaper than what gamestop charges on ebay.

There's a point in the game where you have to pick 1 of 3 choices, if you save right before that you can reload and get the achievement for each one. Look it up if you're into collecting all achievements and don't want to play through 3 times. It's not really a spoiler as it's kind of obvious.. but I won't say them on here. Just a heads up!

Very solid deal for a worthy game, I liked it and certainly think its worth 5 bucks (its worth at least 8)! In any case, good game and I would reccommend it for that price.

bread's done
Back