Fable III $20 at sears

[quote name='malfuncti0n']just because homosexual relationships in a game are available doesn't mean that the developer wants you to be gay. it gives you the choice. that's all.[/QUOTE]

True. Just like you get to be good or evil. He doesn't want you to be either one more than the other, from what I understand.

[quote name='cheeky']True. Just like you get to be good or evil. He doesn't want you to be either one more than the other, from what I understand.[/QUOTE]

The good and evil thing is one thing (moves games like that) buy why give me the option to make a gay charicter ? Doesnt seem to ad anything to the game for me.

What about the gay people who play Fable? Maybe they would like a gay character?

Anyway - also picked one up for $20, just scan it - it is in the system.....

Hey guys, is fable 1 for the original x box backwards compatible with the 360 ? Cause that seems to be the best out of the 3 and do the stories of all three games tie into eachother ?

Why would you complain about options? You can make your charactor into whatever you see fit.

Wanna be a gay king who goes for long walks holding hands with his man? Go for it.

Wanna be a polygamist king with wives in every city? DO IT!

Wanna be an evil lonely bastard who kills everything he sees and is feared through out the lands? Sure

Thats one of the awesome things about Fable

As a Fable fan, Fable II is the best one. And you don't really need to play all three. They do connect but in distant ways

and yes Fable 1 is BC

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']As a Fable fan, Fable II is the best one. And you don't really need to play all three. They do connect but in distant ways

and yes Fable 1 is BC[/QUOTE]

Sweet my local bestbuy has them sealed for cheap. cant find it used anywhere. if i like it ill try out 2

[quote name='strait edge follower']Sweet my local bestbuy has them sealed for cheap. cant find it used anywhere. if i like it ill try out 2[/QUOTE] Well when playing 1 keep in mind Fable II's world is like 10 times as big and less restricted.

IMO

Fable The Lost Chapters - 8.8/10 Great game, too easy, too short

Fable II - 9.4/10 - Fun, Big World, Lots to do

Fable III - 7.5/10 - A big step back, too dumbed down, too many features taken away, no advancement from II

[quote name='chuckywang']Did you scan it? It might just be marked differently.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was marked 60, rang up 40. Sears is YMMV.

[quote name='S0DA POPINSKI']Well when playing 1 keep in mind Fable II's world is like 10 times as big and less restricted.

IMO

Fable The Lost Chapters - 8.8/10 Great game, too easy, too short

Fable II - 9.4/10 - Fun, Big World, Lots to do

Fable III - 7.5/10 - A big step back, too dumbed down, too many features taken away, no advancement from II[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info ! I figured id start off with the first one.that way ill know What to expect in the bigger badder and more bad a** sequal lol

[quote name='chuckywang']Fable III rang up $40 for me today. Is this nationwide or varies store by store?[/QUOTE]

the sell ended already.

bread's done
Back