Fable III $20 credit at a Amazon.ca ...?

True Kronic

CAG Newbie
On Live's Fable III spotlight it shows Amazon's pre-order bonus, one of them is $20 video game credit.

I pre-ordered, it didn't say anything about it, or the hammer/tatoo bonus.

Anyone know why?

Also , anyone know if the $70 Fable III X360 controllers are the ones with cross d-pad?

That might just be for amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Fable-III-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0JGDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287362527&sr=8-1

Pre-order Bonus: $20 Video Games Credit & Exclusive In-Game Items
Pre-order Fable III and get $20 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Additionally, receive a code to access an exclusive Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo. The code to access these items will be emailed within 10 days of release date. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. See full terms and conditions.

I thought that's it, usually we only get $10 on .ca. ... But it actually says Amazon.ca on the Live page on x360's fable III spotlight

Too good to be true.

Well I guess you won't know until the game actually ships and you see what credit is applied. You could e-mail Amazon and ask, since $10 vs $20 is quite substantial.

Looks like they caught the error, only Gamestop is being listed on the Fable 3 spotlight.

They also have added Walmart.com which does not ship to Canada...

I'm going to assume that's an error too.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back