fable + lost chapters (pc) for 23$+shipping at gogamer.com

valance

CAGiversary!
topic^^. pretty good deal for a pretty good game, especially since it comes with the expansion. i just ordered mine. shipping is 2-6 bucks, depending on how fast you want it. i suggest the 4$ shipping, it normally comes in 2-4 days. the cheapest, 2 dollar shipping, has taken about 2 weeks on average to reach me. i'm a cheap gamer, but i perfer to spend 2 dollars more to get my game 10 days sooner.

oh, gogamer.com 's deals only last for a few days, so you gotta hurry if you want it.

Here's the latest rundown for the most recent "48HR MADNESS"

Fable: Lost Chapters: $22.90

Sudeki DVD Edition: $19.90

Metal Gear Solid 2: $4.90

Pro Cycling Manager: $19.90

Moment Of Silence: $9.90

Quake IV for X360: $39.99

Not too shabby of deals... most of the games this week are IMPORT versions though (They come in the DVD Retail Cases, not US Retail Boxes) Except for Metal Gear 2. So depending on how anal you are about how your games come...make sure to check. Sudeki I believe is only availble for PC as an import,

Very tempting for Fable. Is it really as dynamic as it seems as far as molding your character?

Yeah, usually most of their games are the Euro version, I think. Which I actually prefer because of the above mentioned packaging.

Heh...I'm definitely in the latter group I mentioned. Call me crazy...but I like my retail boxes.

I think the dollars I've spent on GoGamer is only eclipsed by BEST BUY & FRY's...it'd be nice if they weren't in CA though, so I wouldn't have to pay TAX. :)

Fable is pretty cool. It looks awesome with everything maxed. I just have a few complaints. Firstly, zero dev support. Lion Head's forums are crawling with people having troubles and there's no patches for anything.

The gameplay itself is pretty neat. Combat can be a pain because its generally 5+ on 1. The targetting system is sometimes perfect and others exactly what you don't want. Using skills is kinda awkward as well. You have to hold shift and hit a mouse button to use magic. You can only have two skills ready at once. So if you want to use a skill while in battle you need to hold the middle mouse button to guard, hold shift to bring up the magic menu scroll the middle button WHILE HOLDING IT DOWN to change the skill set and then hit the mouse button you want. However, thats only if you're targetting the right guy. Then you have to hold space down to center the camera on the guy you want to lock on to. If there are multiple enemies in the same area that can be a bitch.

In otherwords, it can be quite combersome to fight sometimes.

bread's done
Back