Fable (used) for $29.99 at GameStop.com

Fable isn't worth $30. the game is too short, too easy, and becomes repetitive after the first 5 or 6 hours. I guess it's still a decent game if you like hack and slash action adventures with lots of freedom.

[quote name='Vinny']Fable isn't worth $30. the game is too short, too easy, and becomes repetitive after the first 5 or 6 hours. I guess it's still a decent game if you like hack and slash action adventures with lots of freedom.[/quote]

No, it's not worth $30, but it's worth $16 as it would be with another $30 game (and cheap shipping) with the person before you's comment.

[quote name='Vinny']Fable isn't worth $30. the game is too short, too easy, and becomes repetitive after the first 5 or 6 hours. I guess it's still a decent game if you like hack and slash action adventures with lots of freedom.[/quote]

Agree... If you don't have a PS2 and only XBOX.. this is a last resort...

But the game is a huge disappointment to me.... Bought it on 1st day release. trade it in 3 days later.... coming form a huge RPG fan.... this game really is that bad...

I love Fable (coming from someone who is NOT a huge RPG fan). People need to appreciate it for what it is instead of bitching about what it is not.

I have played through it several times. Its a great game, you guys are complaining too much. Your just mad because it "didnt live up to the hype", right? :roll:

bread's done
Back