Fable?

I bought it the first week it was out, and I loved it all the way through. The only problems now, are that it didn't take that long to beat (15 hours), and I don't think that I would play it again for a while. Overall, I think it's a good purchase for $30, or $40, but I don't think I 'd pay full price again.

Yeah I heard it was a short game. Like I said I wanted to see what other people thought of it.

Anybody hear when GTA SA is going to XBOX?

EB is selling them for $34.99 used. Not a bad pick up in the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale this weekend.

Although I beat it in just 6 hours, I loved every minute of it. Worth a purchase.

15 hours? Took me 8.. anyways, I LOVE it. I just got the urge to play it again, and I'll probably start on that tomorrow. It's worth it.

The game takes 10 hours on average, but its alot of fun going through it. After playing around 30 hours you will not want to play it for quite a while. 25-30 dollars is a good price for it.

I agree... rent it first. I bought it... and for some reason didn't like it at all. Just never felt "right" to me (nothing in particular... just the overall experience). I traded it in an bought Paper Mario 2 (awesome deiscion!)

[quote name='paean']You can buy mine for $33 shipped. :)[/quote]I sold mine on Ebay for $33 + Shipping a couple weeks ago. But it was a great game, It took me 12 hours to beat it that is why I sold it to try and recoup some of the cost, I may pick it up again when it is real cheap.

[quote name='misfit252']Yeah I heard it was a short game. Like I said I wanted to see what other people thought of it.

Anybody hear when GTA SA is going to XBOX?[/quote]

I believe GTA SA is coming in March (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). As far as Fable goes, it's fun (but short), I'd recommend waiting and getting it around the $25.00 price range.

i agree...it was a great game..lots of fun, but just...wel..short, beat it in like 3 days :whistle2:\..non-heavy playing.but great game tho..lots of replay

Thanks to all for the replies........I think I am going to go rent it tomorrow!! I dont want to pay $50 dollars to play a game for 3 days.
Any other good RPGs out there?

Star Wars KotOR is a good RPG

Then Star Wars KotOR 2 will be out soon.

That's all I can think of for Xbox, but KotOR and Fable are both great.

pllayed it through 4 times now.. the last time as evil and trying to unlock everything.. I still plan on playing through again as good and try to unlock everything. ALL said I played about 30 hours and would rate FABLE as a 40$ buy.

I didn't really enjoy it that much. The combat seemed a little broken and the whole "epic" tale felt like it was over before it began. If you're jonesin' for a good rpg, get KotOR. If you want a good Zelda-esque game, you have 2 options: either pick up a Gamecube and get Wind Waker, or better yet, buy Beyond Good & Evil (one of my all-time-favs).

[quote name='sj41']Star Wars KotOR is a good RPG

Then Star Wars KotOR 2 will be out soon.

That's all I can think of for Xbox, but KotOR and Fable are both great.[/quote]

KOTOR is a great RPG. KOTOR 2 looks even better. KOTOR 1 took me about 25 hours to beat, and I only did maybe 60% of the side quests. The good thing about it is that you can play on the good or evil side, which gives it replay value. It's also only 20 bucks now that it's a platinum hit, I reccomend getting it. Fable is great too, I'm just borrowing it from a friend and I love it.

bread's done
Back