Facebook Gaming

IGigolo

CAGiversary!
Any recommendations for Facebook games, Currently playing Mafia Wars, Farmville and Maze Defense.

Wondering if any can point me in the directions of good time wasters on Facebook.

Thanks in advance

None are great, but I play Mafia Wars and Pet Society as my girlfriend got into them and plays them a ton.

I spend probably 5 minutes a day, maybe 10 sometimes, on them with some days off, and only because I'm at a computer working a good portion of the day most every day.

I just started playing a few of these Facebook games, mainly to waste time while at work. Like dmaul said they're nothing great. I played Farmville which takes 5-10 minutes a day. The Zynga Hold em' Poker is actually pretty good. Unfortunatly since it's not real money many people play like assholes and tend to go all in regardless of whether they have a good or bad hand. Mafia wars is a little boring due to the lack of visuals.

3563.jpg

I play Mafia Wars for a few minutes everyday. I've tried the other games but got bored after a while. I remember that Texas hold em game was pretty well designed.

I remember a friend of mine and myself would keep competing against each other in the one tetris game they have on there. Fun times.

Ok I just started a game of D&D Tiny Adventures. What exactly am I suppose to do here? Is this just a Facebook version of Progress Quest?

The girlfriend really likes Restaurant City. That's the only game I play too, but I just play because I have more friends than her and thus, I get more free ingredients.

Crazy Planets, Typing Mania, and Pixel Ranger are my three top pics right now. There's this Paint ball game on facebook too, nice flash based FPS imo. I was also hooked to Farmtown for a while, but got stale pretty quickly for me.

I play Mafia Wars, Fish Wrangler, and Mousehunt. I log into Mafia Wars a couple times a day to use my points, but otherwise, I don't really do that much. FW and MH requires more activity every 15 minutes, which I can do at work. It's all just a quick click (and maybe type some stuff) and I'm done.

bread's done
Back