FACEBOOK Haxx

Chiyeon

CAGiversary!
I'm not familiar to facebook engines (soo.. pardon my newbness), but I saw some speedhackers in-game.. Requiem (FB Version)..
I wonder if it's safe or something? .. I'm familiar with using CE on client games.. but FB.. bahhh... OoO

last time I used CE on FB.. my account got blocked.. idk if im super noob on using hacks.. but I can't afford to get my personal account blocked just because of some stupid game..

I suggest you stick legit.. it's safer and better man.

That's risky if you use CE on FB. My account also suspended some day when i am used to that.
So, i think you should not use that. FB authority may disable your IP address.

I agree with jamesongkok. My friend tried using hack for the client version and got banned as well. Lost all his investments....., wat a waste. I have not found any threads for FB hack, but Im really curious as to how they do it.

Since our topic is about haXX and accounts getting banned. Lets put it to the next level. Please share your funny, weird, epic, annoying or cool stories about Hacking and/or account getting banned by the games that we used to play. :D

[quote name='Kannaaashi']Just wondering... what is this game everyone here is talking about? If i read correctly its a FB game.[/QUOTE]

YEs. gravity released FB app version of requiem. they also have the regular client base. But its 3 GB... ouch :(

[quote name='KaiotakiBun']YEs. gravity released FB app version of requiem. they also have the regular client base. But its 3 GB... ouch :([/QUOTE]

They use Kalydo to load the game to the browser so users do not need to download and install the client in a PC which will take time. And since users can access it anywhere as long you can login to FB, a lot of users prefer NOVA server compared to the client base. However there is a catch. Since you need to load chuck of data on your browser, response time is not that accurate compared if you use the clients. So it is matter of preference.

[quote name='Chiyeon']They use Kalydo to load the game to the browser so users do not need to download and install the client in a PC which will take time. And since users can access it anywhere as long you can login to FB, a lot of users prefer NOVA server compared to the client base. However there is a catch. Since you need to load chuck of data on your browser, response time is not that accurate compared if you use the clients. So it is matter of preference.[/QUOTE]

Yes client have a better response time since important files are already stored in your PC, and unlike the Kalydo which sometimes experience latency (kalydo requires to reload a lot of game information from the server). The client servers have less players compared to the NOVA. I experienced it during low level days were in i cannot find any other players to party with. While in NOVA, you can notice the new characters strolling around.

bread's done
Back