FACEBREAKER PS3 amazon 9.49 shipped

Appreciate the post and effort, but you need to post the specific deal. Posting the featured merchants page isn't specific enough and when posting Amazon deals, it is understood that Amazon.com proper is the seller (not the other vendors offering on the site).

I liked this game a LOT more than most people did. A lot of folks didn't see the game style EA was trying to make here, and that's a little sad.

I imagine about as many folks did and just didn't like it, and that's pretty acceptable. It's a love it or hate it game.

[quote name='dboy81']Appreciate the post and effort, but you need to post the specific deal. Posting the featured merchants page isn't specific enough and when posting Amazon deals, it is understood that Amazon.com proper is the seller (not the other vendors offering on the site).[/QUOTE]
OP's post is off but your English throws me off just as much;)

[quote name='shadowkast']OP's post is off but your English throws me off just as much;)[/QUOTE]
This is what we call a trolling troll post. Under the ogre bridge.

[quote name='tightclaws']This is what we call a trolling troll post. Under the ogre bridge.[/QUOTE]
haha fair enough. That's what I get for coming on CAG with too much Jack Daniels in my system. Yeah the game is far from great but some without backlogs too extreme should get their $9 worth outta this game.

[quote name='shadowkast']...but some without backlogs too extreme should get their $9 worth outta this game.[/QUOTE]

Nice way of putting it, lol

bread's done
Back