Factory Refurb Xbox (sold out) / PS2 Consoles - $115 at eCost

[quote name='SkyGheNe']That's a great price I tell you what. How do you guys find this stuff...do you just randomly surf sites?[/QUOTE]

CheapyD is omniscient and omnipresent. :shock:

Plus, these are SCH30001 units, so they're not the slim ones. Which means they'll take the hard drive module.

I'm trying to convince my friend, broke to jump on this deal.
$202 shipped for all that stuff...sounds like a lot of value to me!

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm trying to convince my friend, broke to jump on this deal.
$202 shipped for all that stuff...sounds like a lot of value to me![/QUOTE]

BUY IT BROKE!
you can not resist

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Do they put the new Samsung drives and everything on the refurbished XBox's?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. Could be a Thompson, could be a Samsung, could be a Phillips, won't know until you get it.

It's guaranteed to work for 90 days, beyond that, it's your nickel.

there's also an iRocks optical mouse for $15 with a $15 mail-in-rebate, making it a free mouse for any interested

Broke has entered the building.
Just hooked it up - I would have to say that endless pestering played a large part in getting me to buy it.
Nicely done D and Jake. My future wife (who I have yet to meet) curses you as I write this.

[quote name='broke']Broke has entered the building.
Just hooked it up - I would have to say that endless pestering played a large part in getting me to buy it.
Nicely done D and Jake. My future wife (who I have yet to meet) curses you as I write this.[/QUOTE]Congrats man. Try not to step on it.;)

Well, we got it setup last night on XBL...everything worked fine, although it came with The Duke instead of the Controller S.

Here are some pics...

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, we got it setup last night on XBL...everything worked fine, although it came with The Duke instead of the Controller S.

Here are some pics...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there's a few CAGs who will be happy to swap you a Controller S for a Duke.

bread's done
Back