Fading Shadows ????

theblizzman

CAGiversary!
It was supposed to be released a week ago. I have stopped at 5 seperate Gamestops and they all look at me like I am an idiot when I ask them about a game that is a "Gamestop Exclusive". They are completely clueless about most games unless you are asking about something mainstream.

Has anyone even seen this game. The one helpful clerk said there are only two copies within the neighboring 4 states.

I'd expect it to start showing up in stores in the next week or so. I think it got delayed slightly at release and Agetec isn't exactly known for hitting firm release dates and getting their products to store on time. For most Agetec releases, I think I generally have to wait about 2 weeks after I've talked about them on CAG Foreplay.

I actually saw it in my local GameStop tonight, so it looks like they finally arrived around here. Now to just wait for it to drop to $20.

Thanks Ship. I am going out today and see if it is out in my area. On a seperate note why is Puzzle Quest Galactrix not seem like it is going to be available on PSN or PSP? Probably one of the most addictive games I have ever played and I see no playstation love.

I got Fading Shadows in trade on Goozex over a week ago...I was a little underwhelmed.

It's kind of redundant to point this out on a PSP game, but the controls are really tedious.

bread's done
Back