Failure

lol... I love those box deals!

EDIT: sometimes I wonder if people actually bid knowing it's just a box and just sky rocket the bids or if people actually unknowingly just bid with out reading everything.

If there is something I have learned from eBay it's to read the whole listing in it's entirety and to ask questions if still unsure.

Looking at the bids, they're mostly zero feedback bidders, so it may be the seller bidding trying to raise his own price.

Someone bought something from me with zero feedback and hasn't paid yet. I'm thinking that people who do this are trying to find a flaw in the item description and are trying to get something for free. If they win the item, they'll keep it and say it misrepresented, then file a dispute without having your negative feedback affect their real ebay account.

I honest think people knowingly place fake bids to troll sellers.

[quote name='Blade']Someone bought something from me with zero feedback and hasn't paid yet. I'm thinking that people who do this are trying to find a flaw in the item description and are trying to get something for free. If they win the item, they'll keep it and say it misrepresented, then file a dispute without having your negative feedback affect their real ebay account.[/QUOTE]

That won't happen because they're required to send back whatever they received (with proof of delivery). The only time they'll actually get to keep what they receive is if the seller doesn't bother responding to the dispute.

bread's done
Back