Fair BIN for this auction???

He'll probably lowball you, trying to get it for cheap. Find a high-average of the value of each item, add them together, and tell him you'll take that much for it

Im thinking somewhere between 150-170 sounds right??

Does that seem like average? I haven't really looked at auctions for handhelds before.

Told you he'd lowball. After doing all the work and finding all 20 of your items' worth, 210-230 + shipping is a good rough estimate of what you'd get seperately. However since this is a lot, 180-210 + shipping would probably be about what you should get.

It's a natural instinct to not want a fellow CAG'er get ripped off. For future reference, if people want you to end an auction long before it's over, they'll REALLY lowball you. A fair amount of the time, they'll still want the item and will bid high for it, often times much higher then what they offered you

[quote name='jmon22']After some talk the highest he said he'll go is 150 shipped, I'll let the auction go.[/QUOTE]

system with 9 DS games 8 old Gameboy games

i would say 150 would be a fair price maybe 170 tops . I be shocked if it does get higher then 150 though with the DS out there

Thats what im thinking too, but i figure i'll get at least 150, plus the buyer pays for shipping instead of me.

SP Gets about 60
Zelda - 15
Advance Wars - 15
Castlevania - 10
Golden Sun - 10
BaseBall Advance - 20
Zelda GBC - 10
Pokemon Red - 10

That's $150, and then the other 11 games too

bread's done
Back