Fair price for...

jfuze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Whenever I need help selling gaming stuff, CAG is the place I come for info so im hoping you guys can give me advice....

I'm looking to sell

Xbox 360 Premium w/ 20gb HDD (Perfect condition - all hookups/original boxes/etc)
Mini media remote
Ethernet cable
Extra Wireless Controller
Extra headset
Guitar Hero II w/ Guitar (Perfect condition, includes all original boxes/manuals)
Kameo
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Call of Duty 3
Project Gotham Racing 3

How much should I expect for that?

:cool:

I wouldn't pay more than $400 for that bundle personally. PGR3, GRAW and Kameo aren't worth much at this point and with how flakey 360 hardware can be I would be wary to buy one used.

I would say around 500 I don't know where you got 400 from though spec because he has a ton stuff in there.

$400 at the most. Used systems are way down because of the risk of the red rings. You also have to factor in selling everything together, meaning it loses some value. I am not sure it would even pull $400 on ebay if you bundled it together.

I feel weird justifying this person, but i'll do it anyways.

used 360 - (granted it's made out of crap) 280.00 min
remote-5.00
3 games - 40.00
guitarhero + game - 50-70
extra controller + headset - 25.00

wups sorry I guess i'm the one that made the huge mistake I guess 400.00ish does seem right. Price drop deff hurt it 50.00 I forgot about it.

Id actually call 400 high. Whats the going price of a 360 at Gamestop? I think you are overvalueing the used console.

edit: I just checked the wiki, somebody just traded their used console, with a wireless controller and no HD for $150 to Gamestop. Id say your console complete like that is worth $200-$250 at most, with a combined total of $350ish

There are two huge variables you left out:
Is the warranty sticker still intact
Is it a Microsoft new console or a store refurb (Gamestop/EB)

Those two variables change the value entirely.

If it has warranty sticker and it's not a refurb from a store company then it's worth $400-500 in a bundle like that, but you won't find a BUYER for that bundle.

Most people in the market for a 360 want just the system and any of the considered "must have" accessories. another controller, charge kit, headset, stuff like that.

You're better off selling the premium with the wireless controllers and connections alone for $280-$300.

Then turn around and sell everything else separately.

Hmm good points.

Yea, it pretty much a brand new console. Never opened, etc. (Hell, the plastic is still on the HDD lol)

bread's done
Back