Fairfax, VA 360 Elites?

I spent the entire weekend going around and looking for one, but I couldn't find any, other than a bundled $600 pack at FYE, which isn't appealing to me at all.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

[quote name='thebob101']I just saw one at BB in Laurel, MD if that helps you out. I have also seen Elites at the BB and Target in Bowie, MD.[/quote]

Wow, I just got back from there and picked it up. Didn't read this thread untill now, but yeah, I got it aobut 7pm along w/ Gears of War...sorry >_< but yeah, no elites there anymore...

i was just at Fairfax, VA Best buy...... Only saw normal 360's...... There were like a dozen Wii's yesterday but now they are gone!

CC in Landover, MD had a few Elites a week ago. Might be worth a try calling them to see if they are still in stock.

[quote name='cdrober']Wow, I just got back from there and picked it up. Didn't read this thread untill now, but yeah, I got it aobut 7pm along w/ Gears of War...sorry >_< but yeah, no elites there anymore...[/quote]

Crazy about you picking up the Elite at Laurel, MD.

You all should come to the meetup at Dave and Busters in Rockville, MD this Friday (LINK). We are going to work out some trades and chat and best of all, the folks from Goozex will be there to hang out. Our first meetup was fantastic. Hope everyone can join.

[quote name='thebob101']CC in Landover, MD had a few Elites a week ago. Might be worth a try calling them to see if they are still in stock.

You all should come to the meetup at Dave and Busters in Rockville, MD this Friday (LINK). We are going to work out some trades and chat and best of all, the folks from Goozex will be there to hang out. Our first meetup was fantastic. Hope everyone can join.[/QUOTE]

I would normally go, but I have nothing to trade or sell :p

[quote name='ITDEFX']I would normally go, but I have nothing to trade or sell :p[/quote]

You could come to just chill and relax, have a few drinks or get something to eat. All area (and non-area) CAG members are welcome. Not to mention you get to meet the Goozex folks, very cool people.

The date and time have been changed to Saturday, June 2, 2007 at 3:00 pm.

*ROAR* I just went to 4 more stores, none of them had any, and Target sold the one I had on hold! What's ridiculous is Best Buy doesn't even know when they're getting any because they just get it randomly.

Okay, so I called yesterday and put one on hold giving my name and all that shaz. I even ask, "Is it the black one that costs $480?" Just to make sure, and the guy's like yeah. And I'm like score. But then I forget to get his name.

So I go today (plus, forgetting the cell phone I called with) and I'm like, "I'm here to pick up the 360 Elite I put on hold." And the guy at the electronics is like "Um... we don't hold those." And I'm like WTF I CALLED YESTERDAY AND PUT IT ON HOLD DAMMIT. But I don't know the guy's name, and I don't have my celly. So damn.

*ROAR*

[quote name='thebob101']CC in Landover, MD had a few Elites a week ago. Might be worth a try calling them to see if they are still in stock.

You all should come to the meetup at Dave and Busters in Rockville, MD this Friday (LINK). We are going to work out some trades and chat and best of all, the folks from Goozex will be there to hang out. Our first meetup was fantastic. Hope everyone can join.[/quote]

I will see if I can come. I'm actually moving saturday to Charlotte, NC (graduated from University of Maryland this spring) for a job...>_

[quote name='cdrober']I will see if I can come. I'm actually moving saturday to Charlotte, NC (graduated from University of Maryland this spring) for a job...>_

bread's done
Back