Fairly New GameCube - Used once!!!

auarthur

CAGiversary!
I bought this GC used from Gamecrazy, it was in excellent condition. No dust in the fans/ vents or anything. The only noticeable scuff are the light scratches on the plastic lid thing (the one that says nintendo gamecube). I only used it once. Hooked it up played a couple hours and got bored and put it back away. Its in storage right now. Not sitting out collecting dust. Very excellent condition. I want to sell everything in a package, i just don't play with the cube.

Black GameCube w/ one controller (almost new controller)
Memory Card 251
GBA-GC Link cable

Def Jam Vendetta
F-Zero GX
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime
NBA Courtside 2002
NBA Street
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Players Choice)
The Legend Of Zelda: Collector's Edition
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time/ Master Quest
Viewtiful Joe

I'm looking for $265 for the whole package....SHIPPED!!! I spent way more money than that, don't forget.

*EDIT* Another note. All the games are in mint condition. Most games were just opened and played once. None of the games have scratches on the cds.

Your headline is a bit misleading...YOU only used it once, but since you bought it used, who knows how many times it was used before you bought it.

Plus, you're better off putting those Zelda bonus discs up on eBay individually.

I was very seldomly used before me. There was no dust no thing and it looked like the controller was brand new out of the box.

you said that you only used it once, but that all the the games were used once, so im assuming that means that you played every single game the first time you turned it on, and then that was it?

If you all fools are stating that if i played all ten games = ten times then you guys are right. But if you CAREFULLY read my original post i had it hooked up once then it went straight to storage. Why do you all gotta bash like this on a fellow CAG.

Just say lightly used. No one ever buys the whole "used one time" deal anyway. What difference does it make how many times it was used as long as it's in good condition anyway.

bread's done
Back