Fairy Tail Complete Collection ONE Bluray/Dvd 32.99$ @rightstuf

greenwolfe7

CAGiversary!
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/9gk6GkZx18=WIoCw5E/browse/item/97401/4/0/0

ItemDescription

• Age Rating - 14+ (More Information)
  • Date Available - Apr 30 2013
  • Genre - Adventure
  • 600 Minutes
  • Format - Hybrid
  • Media - Blu-ray Disc
  • Product Availability - Pre-Order, Not Yet Shipping (More Information)
  • Publisher - FUNIMATION
This is the lowest I've seen it go yet.

3.00 economy shipping

free shipping on orders over 49$
But if you know the site you probably know that.

Also note this is a pre-order.

There are several other decent deals this week as well. Use this link for the total list.
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/9gk6GkZx18=WIoCw5E/browse/category/4/153/0

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sjc1279']I preordered it and already received it 2weeks ago for $28.00 at rightstuf.[/QUOTE]
That's crazy you sure you didn't order Part 1 when it was on sale and not collection 1? I had it preordered on amazon at 49.99 for a while now finally cancelled when I saw this. This is the first 24 episodes in collection 1 where part 1 is the first 12 the box art is also very similar... Not to be rude just find it odd you got it almost a month and a half prior to street date.

[quote name='DNukem170']RightStuf ships their stuff as soon as they get it, regardless of street date.[/QUOTE]

Well barnacles I've never gotten anything prior to street date from them. And I've ordered quite a bit of stuff there... just unlucky I guess :(.

[quote name='greenwolfe7']That's crazy you sure you didn't order Part 1 when it was on sale and not collection 1? I had it preordered on amazon at 49.99 for a while now finally cancelled when I saw this. This is the first 24 episodes in collection 1 where part 1 is the first 12 the box art is also very similar... Not to be rude just find it odd you got it almost a month and a half prior to street date.[/QUOTE]

I had part 1-4 before I sold it on ebay when I heard they are releasing collections. Right stuf always send out preorders 2-4weeks before street date. lol It's on my shelf unopened yet.

[quote name='sjc1279']I had part 1-4 before I sold it on ebay when I heard they are releasing collections. Right stuf always send out preorders 2-4weeks before street date. lol It's on my shelf unopened yet.[/QUOTE]

Nice that's a very rare occurance for me. Wish I'd have seen that price I've been eying it for awhile now: (

[quote name='greenwolfe7']Well barnacles I've never gotten anything prior to street date from them. And I've ordered quite a bit of stuff there... just unlucky I guess :(.[/QUOTE]

Depends on how your orders are set up. If you have an order with 3 preorders of various dates and only one of them comes early they won't ship it out. Though if you have an order with 2 preorders and one comes early, they will.

bread's done
Back