fake vita memory card? part # question

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
i got a few 16gb cards from target when PM Best buys sale. Lady even messed up and i got one for $20. One of them is odd though. It has a security tab on the top that the employee never removed, but the weird thing is the part # its 91203-01. All the others are 91203. I tried searching but couldnt find any info on it. Anyone know what the -01 means? Could this be a fake? A newer/older one? Its made in taiwan, and the only other difference is it has a "cut here" line on the back and the others do not.

i was wondering if anyone bought one recently and still had the packaging or something

Does it not show up as a 16gb card or something?
if its fake its probably just clocked at lower speeds than the official cards.
Just like fake Pro Duos for the PSP were, the real one usually clocked faster speeds than the fakes. but they both held the same amount of data.

naw, most fake psp cards did not have the capacity listed. You would get corrupted data after a few gigs. I havent opened it yet, was seeing if anyone had any info first. PSP was easy to check with the magickgate test, but i dont think vita has anything like that.

i dont want my data getting borked a few weeks down the line as i fill it up if its fake

bread's done
Back