Fall 06 TV Info thread

I'm glad Fox renewed The War at Home.

It was a good comedy, in the likes of Arrested Development or anything but a good sitcom none the less.

Heroes looks good as well.

I can't wait.

i am annoyed that Surface got the ax...so many things unanswered...

Even Everwood got canned in favor of 7th heaven...sigh:cry:

Sigh, Smallville conflicts with Earl... I wonder if my TiVo can find a random 3am repeat of one of them. If not, i guess I can quit smallville, as its quite terrible.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I cannot wait for the new American Dad episodes.[/quote]

I agree.

I just finished watching Seasons 1 and 2 and I absolutely love the show.

Whoa shit there's actually good shows every night of the week this season

Personally I'm looking forward to:
Everybody Hates Chris
Family Guy
Heroes
Studio 60 on The Sunset Strip
Friday Night Lights
Knights of Prosperity
Veronica Mars
Jericho
20 Good Years
30 Rock
My Name is Earl
The Office
Shark

Also good to see The Loop is returning eventually

[quote name='Jedi1979']i am annoyed that Surface got the ax...so many things unanswered...

[/QUOTE]

The most pressing question being, when will they find an excuse to show us Lake Bell in a bikini or underwear again?

Perhaps Scifi channel will pick it up. They already have a piece of it, probably with options regarding NBC pulling out.

[quote name='Lice']Im not going to have cable this year.... SWEET crap help me... i guess i can download lost on I tunes....

/cry[/QUOTE]

It's not like there won't be DVD sets for all of these shows as soon as the season ends, unless you're the type that has to watch things ASAP.

I'd rather watch Lost all at one time rather than have one new episode, 50 repeats, two new episodes, 10 more repeats, etc.

It's gotten to the point where I just ignore television completely and just pick up DVD sets =/

I liked Kitchen Confidential, it kind of sucks they only gave the show 4 episodes and then canned it.

[quote name='Lice']Im not going to have cable this year.... SWEET crap help me... i guess i can download lost on I tunes....

/cry[/QUOTE]
These are network shows, meaning you don't need cable, just a TV in general

/cry[/QUOTE]
Bout midway through last season abc.com started putting episodes up on site free to watch (w/ limited commercials) so you could see any one you missed. I know by the end of the season there was about 5 back to back eps. Don't know if they keep cycling them in each week, or if they'll do this again.

bread's done
Back