Fall of Cybertron- $53.52 PS3 version

I'm playing this right now.

If you liked WFC. You'll enjoy FOC.

Fingers crossed for a in store sale within 60 days so I can PM my copy!

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Everything will drop eventually, but WFC didn't drop all that quick...[/QUOTE]

Yup and it is still pretty high, retail and used. Don't see it dropping that hard.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Yup and it is still pretty high, retail and used. Don't see it dropping that hard.[/QUOTE]

That's what happens when you take a franchise that has sucked for so long and someone (High Moon) finally did something good with it.

WFC and FOC aren't perfect. But they're damn good.

[quote name='TaylorM06']That's what happens when you take a franchise that has sucked for so long and someone (High Moon) finally did something good with it.

WFC and FOC aren't perfect. But they're damn good.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I snagged my WFC for around $14 from a Gamefly a while ago, I didn't realized used prices had jumped as well.

[quote name='TaylorM06']That's what happens when you take a franchise that has sucked for so long and someone (High Moon) finally did something good with it.

WFC and FOC aren't perfect. But they're damn good.[/QUOTE]

I know that. Though Dark of the Moon was disappointing to say the least.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I know that. Though Dark of the Moon was disappointing to say the least.[/QUOTE]

I don't think (I could be wrong) DotM was made by High Moon. DotM was AWFUL. Ugh, such a shitty game.

[quote name='TaylorM06']I don't think (I could be wrong) DotM was made by High Moon. DotM was AWFUL. Ugh, such a shitty game.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong. It was made by High Moon Studios, that's why I mentioned it.

Ya, it was made by High Moon, but I'm pretty sure it was a rush job to get out in time so it could coincide with the third TF movie.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya, it was made by High Moon, but I'm pretty sure it was a rush job to get out in time so it could coincide with the third TF movie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It came out I think the same week as the movie.

DotM was a rush project, and was terrible. Quick And disappointing cash in for High Moon. But WFC and FOC are awesome.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Ya, it was made by High Moon, but I'm pretty sure it was a rush job to get out in time so it could coincide with the third TF movie.[/QUOTE]

You could tell due to how fast they stopped supporting it.

bread's done
Back