Fallen Earth

[quote name='georox']I am, Theorize, level 18 crafter/melee.[/QUOTE]

How do you like it? I'm on day 2/3 of my trial... I'm only level 5. Seems like combat is pretty boring... I either duel wield one handers and hold down both mouse buttons, or duel wield pistols and do the same thing... Occasionally I can throw in my Smash I ability or whatever, but I'm maxed in Pistols...

I love this game. I'm a level 28 melee/crafter.

I'll admit the combat isn't anything new, but the post-apoc setting and the complexity of character development and crafting make up for it.

You won't learn everything about the game during the trial. But that's a good thing if you ask me... most MMOs I feel like I know everything in a week. How's a game supposed to hold your interest for months if there's no deeper level of understanding to achieve?

It's developed by a small company in North Carolina who are dedicated to constantly expanding the game. I'm very happy to be playing it.

It looks like I'll be a 2 MMO at a time player... Fallen Earth to play solo, and Flavor-Of-The-Month whatever game to play with my friends.

www.fallenearth.com

There is a free trial available, and also you can learn a lot about the game from the forums over there.

What sets it apart from other MMOs is that it is a very huge world, the crafting system that is actually interesting, it is not a fantasy setting but instead a post-nuclear fallout setting, and that it comes from a small but dedicated developer that doesn't need millions of players for the game to make them money, they just need a core niche audience of hardcore players.

bread's done
Back