(falling) Star Fox Zero - now under $28 on Amazon

I preordered it because usually nintendo games don't drop much

I should probably stop that because it has burned me more than once

This might be the worst Star Fox game ever.
The only thing keeping myself from doing it.
The consumer in me says "AAARRRGGGHHH, it first party Nintendo. Buy it!", but the gamer in me says, "No, buy a good game that you know for a fact is good".

That said, $20 and I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a better game than a lot of reviewers said it was.  I also enjoy my Steam controller.  COME AT ME.

Star Fox Assault is the worst in the series.

This all basically stems from Nintendo's inability to make a straightforward rail shooter like Star Fox 64 sans gimmicks.

I kinda liked from the demo, never tried the full game. I think assault was the worse star fox game, I really enjoyed adventures for the type of game it was.

Star Fox Assault is the worst in the series.

This all basically stems from Nintendo's inability to make a straightforward rail shooter like Star Fox 64 sans gimmicks.
I actually enjoyed Star Fox Assault. Better than Adventures.

That's a myth outside of special editions.
A myth based in hard fact isnt a myth.

Up till recently for the better part of a decade the majority of nintendo games held onto their original value. Even mario kart 7 on the ds was still 40 bucks 4 or 5 years later, first party wii games still hold a decent value on them. Not till last year when nintendo finally pushed the whole "lets just put something together thats super easy to play so everyone will buy it and cash in on our name brand" a little too far and now their name doesnt command the sales it used to.

I preordered it because usually nintendo games don't drop much

I should probably stop that because it has burned me more than once
Yeah. the only Wii U game I ever preorder was Xenoblade Chronicles X. Honestly it was because I thought nintendo would deadstock it like they do most of their games. Rule of thumb never preorder their games but always keep an eye out for what maybe get deadstocked and what isn't available on their store. Honestly at this point Target may know something we do not.

Like whether the new console has will succeed or not. if the new console is Wii U graphics in home and mobile. It might be the best selling system of all time. But if the new console is hype (Which it very well could be) Then you're going to want to find and or hang on to your Wii U games. Cause their will be a great Deadstocking coming which has never been seen since the days of psx,ps2, & gamecube

I actually enjoyed Star Fox Assault. Better than Adventures.
Starfox Adventures is good if you aren't expecting a Starfox game. It was a decent Zelda type game, with pretty great visuals. Like with Federation Force, the game wouldn't be hated so much without the forced tie-in. Especially when it came out and we hadn't had a Zelda title on Gamecube yet.

bread's done
Back