CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Fallout 1 and 2 pack for $2.90
Planescape: Torment and SoulBringer pack for $2.90
Rage of Mages 1 and 2 pack for $2.90
Virtual Pool 1 and 2 pack for $2.90
Law and Order 2 for $5.90
Icewind Dale 2 for $5.90 (Also recommended)
Then you can select their $2 shipping.

I know the Fallouts and Planescape Torment are pretty old, but... Well... If you're interested at all in computer RPG games and you haven't played them, I highly suggest picking them up.

As it is I'm tempted to order one of those Fallout 1 and 2 packs so that I've got backups for my current copies, on the off chance they explode.

Also, they've got a few fairly good things in their bargain bin. Not their limited duration madness deal, but I'll link some of the ones I think are fairly decent for the price.

Black and White (Jewel case only) for $4.90
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project for $4.90
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for $9.90
American McGee's Alice (Jewel case only) for $4.44

got my fallouts and planescape in about a week. They even provided a tracking number so I could estimate when I'd receive em.

Planescape and FO2 are great.

Tangent Notes:
--I should add that if you like those 2, Arcanum is good, too -- which is $14.90 there.
--And on another note, Vampire: Bloodlines is the best RPG I've played since Torment.

bump from the dead! and on sale again. i cant find my planescape disc 2 so i am ordering this again since it is so cheap. $7 after tax and ship, lol @ 30 cents worth of tax for being in california :lol:

anyone who has not played pst needs to get in on this deal, it is good for another 7 hours

I've always refused to buy from gogamer, but I guess I will try them out. At least they finally offer some form of cheap shipping.

The great thing about GoGamer is that while EB and Gamestop have largely given on "classic" PC gaming titles (read: more than 2 years old) GG is a great source for those games, and usually at very reasonable prices - unlike a bunch of online retailers who will charge you $40 for an FPS from 1998, or something in that vein.

bread's done
Back