Fallout 3: Anchorage & Pitt Expansion PC Game Bethesda $4.99 shipped

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Pretty good. I need Mothership Zeta on the PC but can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]
I heard they are all good so I just went ahead and got the GOTY Edition. Its 30 bucks now and I had $20 in giftcards at BB.

[quote name='paradise2894']I heard they are all good so I just went ahead and got the GOTY Edition. Its 30 bucks now and I had $20 in giftcards at BB.[/QUOTE]

So the PC DLC isn't free?

Bethesda PC DLC hasn't been free for a while, remember horse armor in Oblivion? :) No its not free and mothership zeta is code/download only I believe. Outstide of GOTY of course. I know its code/download only for Xbox 360, but I don't think you can get codes in game cases for PC like you could with Xbox 360 when it was first released. All that stuff is gone from retailers now anyways, kinda a moot point.

But like the Fallout 3 Xbox 360 DLC on Disc stuff, you can train it, meaning you can install it and then resell or hand it off to others. There is no DRM on the DLC. Similar to the Borderlands DLC on Disc for Xbox 360, don't know about the PC version of that one.

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Pretty good. I need Mothership Zeta on the PC but can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]
If you bought Fallout 3 [Vanilla] from Retail...
You'd have to get Zeta from G4WL to download.
It was never released as a stand-alone pack on disc.

BTW - Mothership Zeta is included in any version of FO3: GOTY Edition.

bread's done
Back