Fallout 3 - Broken Steel DLC

traininvain

CAGiversary!
Hey guys -

I know there's that October XBLA deal this month, and I was considering picking up the Fallout 3 Broken Steel DLC (picked up the game late - hoping this will hold me over until New Vegas gets cheaper).

Do you think I should just suck it up and grab the DLC full price?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='traininvain']Could I grab the GOTY Edition at Blockbuster and install the DLC from the rental copy? Any other recommendations?[/QUOTE]

Yep, as far as I know it's installable DLC from the 2nd disc. Rent it, install it and you should be good to go. =]

just get the rental for the DLC, but be warned the DLC is uber buggy and causes ALOT of crashing and glitching. I for one am glad I didn't buy the GOTY version.

[quote name='notwen']Yep, as far as I know it's installable DLC from the 2nd disc. Rent it, install it and you should be good to go. =][/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks for the advice.

[quote name='GoD_Hammy']just get the rental for the DLC, but be warned the DLC is uber buggy and causes ALOT of crashing and glitching. I for one am glad I didn't buy the GOTY version.[/QUOTE]

Just very intrigued by the extra ten levels and post-ending stuff. Would definitely like another crack at the game KNOWING what I'm doing.

[quote name='notwen']Yep, as far as I know it's installable DLC from the 2nd disc. Rent it, install it and you should be good to go. =][/QUOTE]
You are SMRT

I believe a bunch of CAGs were passing the second disc around to each other for a while, I wonder if that's still going on.

[quote name='dc_fortythree']if you do get all of the dlc episodes dont skip out on playing the pitt. broken steel is very good but the pitt was unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

The moral decision in The Pitt was probably one of the toughest ones (for me) to make in the entire game. Overall the the DLC packs were good and definitely worthwhile to expand the story.

bread's done
Back