Fallout 3 CE (360) for 59.99+FSS from Amazon

I've been waiting for the local BB's in the OC to place them on clearance, since it's being discontinued from their system.

If you're a Midwesterner, check if your Meijer around your area has reduced their price on this. One had it marked $39.99, while the other still had it for $79.99 and yes, the former was the lunchbox version.

thanks OP!
2.gif

[quote name='jazzman']I've been waiting for the local BB's in the OC to place them on clearance, since it's being discontinued from their system.
[/quote]

Really?

Cuz I almost bit today on the PS3 CE as it was $59.99 at B&M.

[quote name='jazzman']I've been waiting for the local BB's in the OC to place them on clearance, since it's being discontinued from their system.[/quote]

It's considered 'at-risk' in our system at BB. Since I'm an employee we get 50% off 'at-risk' games. So I got this (the CE edition) for $30 last week. It's things like this why I like working there. :D

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']It's considered 'at-risk' in our system at BB. Since I'm an employee we get 50% off 'at-risk' games. So I got this (the CE edition) for $30 last week. It's things like this why I like working there. :D[/quote]
So what does this mean for us normal folk? Price drop soon?

Anyone that's interested, I will sell my sealed PS3 Fallout C.E. for 60.00 shipped! PM me. It's in pristine condition in shrinkwrap. First class shipping!

[quote name='lassiterb']Anyone that's interested, I will sell my sealed PS3 Fallout C.E. for 60.00 shipped! PM me. It's in pristine condition in shrinkwrap. First class shipping![/QUOTE]

That is the same as Amazon. Try knocking off $5 - $10 dollars and you may have some requests. I'm still hoping the 360 version drops a bit further, so I can take advantage of the upcoming DLC.

[quote name='sead21c']So what does this mean for us normal folk? Price drop soon?[/QUOTE]

Be on the lookout at your local BB, since some media managers will tend to discount "at risk" titles by up to 50%. Though this is very YMMV.

[quote name='sead21c']So what does this mean for us normal folk? Price drop soon?[/QUOTE]

Be on the lookout at your local BB, since some media managers will tend to discount "at risk" titles by up to 50%. Though this is very YMMV.

[quote name='jazzman'] Try knocking off $5 - $10 dollars and you may have some requests. [/quote]

QFT. $40 shipped and you have a deal!

[quote name='oasisboy']QFT. $40 shipped and you have a deal![/QUOTE]

Statement retracted due to misinterpretation. #-o

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sead21c']So what does this mean for us normal folk? Price drop soon?[/quote]

Unfortunately, no. Not for a while at least. Maybe I should buy them all up (we've got a few) and sell 'em on here.

bread's done
Back