Fallout 3 Collectors Ed. 360 $39.99 at Meijer

ps3 version is the same price, been that way for a while great deal on a great game :)

Got one for myself, and keep my keys/wallet/cellphone in the lunchbox when I'm home.

Ya that is a nice price, good find man. I wonder why its not listed online?
pixel.gif

I got my ce there a few months ago at meijer for that price. They had the 39.99 sticker for a week, then the price was back to 79.99... I guess the price is back again to 39.99. Very solid game and highly recommended.

[quote name='blackm20i']Ya that is a nice price, good find man. I wonder why its not listed online?
pixel.gif
[/quote]

Their online site is horrible and they NEVER update prices on it.

they need to bring some meijer to new york. i used to love this place when i lived in michigan. its like walmart + costco on crack.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Damn you west coasters, us east siders get no good stores. But we have the best cities :3[/quote]

That's because our cities are old as shit and have history. Not saying that western cities don't, they just aren't old as shit.

And Meijer is on our side of the map btw.

Yeah I want this, bad. Since the crazy Amazon edition sucks, I could go for this one instead. I could use the lunch box as an art tackle box.

[quote name='FurryCurry']And Meijer is on our side of the map btw.[/quote]
I thought Meijer was a Midwestern thing? I had never heard of them until I lived in Chicago. Even then, I never went to one until I was trapped at U of I for a year.

[quote name='FurryCurry']There aren't any on the East Coast?[/quote]
I'm pretty sure it's just Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky. Lucky bastards! ;)

anyone want to buy a 360 and swap with me for a ps3 version

i bought a ps3 version a while back (full price LOL) but never opened it, i would prefer the 360 version

PM me

bread's done
Back