Fallout 3 Collectors Edition (360) Complete

dg7md

CAGiversary!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190280918147&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Here it is, a perfect shape Fallout 3 Xbox 360 CE, it's been used but taken great care of and virtually brand new. If I can find it, I'll include the plastic sleeve over the lunch tin, no guarantees though.

I'll give CAG that posts here and confirms that they are the purchaser a couple random video game related items (could be a toy, manual, box, anything) included with the package. I can't tell you what it will be because I don't know yet, but it will be either hilarious and/or interesting. Life is a mystery! Don't expect much but you will likely be like "hey, I got this without knowing what it is!". Maybe you'll luck out and it'll turn out being something rare that I had no idea of. Who knows?!

I need to pay off some statements so thus I am putting it up for auction. It's under 60 BIN with cheap shipping, plus you get bonus stuff and get to help out a CAG. You by no means have to BIN, but it'd be good to get it taken care of. Paypal only, it's the most practical way to handle this stuff afterall. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back