Fallout 3 DLC for Xbox 360

yellowsnow4free

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just got back into Fallout 3 this week, and I began thinking about all the DLC I haven't got yet.

So far I've found:

Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage and Pitt Expansion MSRP $20

Fallout 3 Point Lookout Token MSRP $10

Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta Token MSRP $10

Fallout 3 Broken Steel / Point Lookout MSRP $20 (8/25/09)

I guess for now I'm thinking about the Operation Anchorage and the Pitt Expansion. Gamestop has it used for $15, but will a used DLC game work? Just curious.

So does anyone know of any deals for any of the above DLC?

Thanks

actually it will work. Its a disc. Once installed on your system you dont need the disc again. Just traded my copy on here yesterday.

Its just files that more or less going to be transferred on disc. Otherwise, it would be standalone, like the upcoming GTA4 DLC disc

My nephew copied it to his harddrive while I was at work and before I got a chance to put it on mine. I almost flipped out because I thought it was possibly a one time thing...but nope...it worked on mine too.

Now it's going on ebay with my next round of stuff.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Why don't we make a train so everyone can benefit from these DLC discs?[/QUOTE]
Seriously.

Well, either way, I'm going to Gamestop today to check it out. I have a gift card that I literally just discovered today, so I'll front the $15 out with that.

Thanks guys

[quote name='rogXue']wait didn't think the fallout retail DLC was disk. Isn't it just codes?[/QUOTE]

read above posts

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Why don't we make a train so everyone can benefit from these DLC discs?[/QUOTE]

You should have looked in the 360 forum a few months ago ;)

And I'd gladly let anyone is southeast WI use mine.

Add the edge card and a 25% off coupon to this deal and I am in!.

Wish i had waited for this with Operation Ancorage and the Pitt.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']What if I bought them used at Gamestop, installed them, and returned them within 7 days.[/QUOTE]

go for it. its in their return policy that you can return it within 7 days. i just kept mine as part of mah collection.

I'm pretty sure that there's going to be a game of the year edition coming out this fall with all the DLC, just like oblivion. Great for me since I haven't gotten Fallout 3 yet. You might not want to wait that long though...

actually there is a GOTY edition. it was announced awhile ago before Mothership Zeta and the one before it were even released. already sold my reg. copy and preordered the GOTY edition on Amazon. Great this is I just about got enough from selling it on Amazon to pay for the GOTY one. :) (12.51 for all 5 $10 expansions - yes please)

Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition

[quote name='Link127']actually there is a GOTY edition. it was announced awhile ago before Mothership Zeta and the one before it were even released. already sold my reg. copy and preordered the GOTY edition on Amazon. Great this is I just about got enough from selling it on Amazon to pay for the GOTY one. :) (12.51 for all 5 $10 expansions - yes please)

Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition[/QUOTE]

I am lacking HD space... so my question is:

The GOTY edition... do you install the DLC off of it- or it is already on the disc?

I would love for it to be on the disc..

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am lacking HD space... so my question is:

The GOTY edition... do you install the DLC off of it- or it is already on the disc?

I would love for it to be on the disc..[/QUOTE]

99% sure it's going to be just like the oblivion disc where you have to install the content. The positive is that you can install it, loan it to a friend that doesn't have etc., but you have to have the space available.

Another reason I'm thinking of getting an Elite once the price drop happens.

[quote name='Greyman7']99% sure it's going to be just like the oblivion disc where you have to install the content. The positive is that you can install it, loan it to a friend that doesn't have etc., but you have to have the space available.

Another reason I'm thinking of getting an Elite once the price drop happens.[/QUOTE]

So I can buy it used at gamestop... install it and return it? Awesomeeee!

Just know that unless you go for the GOTY edition, Mothership Zeta will NOT be released on disc outside of that collection, so you'll have to buy a DLC code from a retail store, or buy it off XBLM.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']So I can buy it used at gamestop... install it and return it? Awesomeeee![/QUOTE]
Gamestop learned after people doing that for the Oblivion ones. You can't return them.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Gamestop learned after people doing that for the Oblivion ones. You can't return them.[/QUOTE]

I know the manager though...

i've actually returned my copy of the pitt and operation Anchorage.
got a bit of a dirty look though... but nothing on their policy prevents me from doing it... if they tell you otherwise, just come back when its another employee or go to another store.

and to all those people wondering, token codes are the stand-alone cases like "point lookout" and "mothership zeta"
the discs are the ones that have 2 like "pitt and AA" and "broken steel and PL"

[quote name='pureheat101']i've actually returned my copy of the pitt and operation Anchorage.
got a bit of a dirty look though... but nothing on their policy prevents me from doing it... if they tell you otherwise, just come back when its another employee or go to another store.

and to all those people wondering, token codes are the stand-alone cases like "point lookout" and "mothership zeta"
the discs are the ones that have 2 like "pitt and AA" and "broken steel and PL"[/QUOTE]

Good to know! Thanks!

I bought Anchorage & Pitt disc from a local shop for $7.99 (used copy) Installed it, came back and traded it in for $6. so basically paid $1 for EACH DLC

bread's done
Back