Fallout 3 DLC Gameshare PS3 CAG

solidsnake222

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Okay,as most of us fallout 3 players know,there will be 5 expansions coming to the PS3.Also,there can be 5 members on one account.So,If you want all 5 of the expansions for Fallout 3 for the price of one pm me.I will start a group with 5 members and we each have to buy just one expansion,and we get all 5.

WHY TO JOIN:
The dlcs will be $10.00 each and that equals out to $50.00 plus tax.There will be a game of the year edition that will have all 5 expansions but that wont come out until October,and we all want them now,and to keep our current game.

Like I said,pm me and and I'll get back to you.

anyone willing to gameshare operation anchorage and point lookout when it comes out and you can have broken steel and the pitt in the uk or ireland please pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you Operation Anchorage or Pitt. I've been looking everywhere or someone who has pitt and will trade for Anchorage. I will sort out the share on monday because i got my 60gb replaced with a refurbished one which will come on monday. I already have broken steel but need Zeta and Lookout so if i buy one maybe you could by the other

I would buy into a group really want all 5 packs :whistle2:D PM me if there is any group out there looking for another member

[quote name='YodaEXE']This belongs in the gameshare thread.[/QUOTE]no no, let's leave it here. It's starting to become the newbie share thread. I like it
and they'll never know the difference:D

hey i am looking to trade some psn games for the fallout 3 addons pleas relpy i really want these addons i will trade zombie apocalypse marvel vs capcom 2 high velocity bowling and high stakes poker for them fallout 3 is an amazing game and i just want some more to do on it

bread's done
Back