Fallout 3 GOTY (X360/PS3/PC) - Amazon - FSSS - $12.50 - Works W/ $5 Off $25

Oh, FO3 GOTY is easily worth that.
Bought FO3 CE (vanilla) week of release; and eventually bought FO3: GOTY on Steam to get all the DLC.

[quote name='GALATIANSv220']Oblivion GOTY is also $12.50
Great price for two great games![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. 2 great games! Was able to use cash back from discover so it cost $4. Never realized you can use cashback for actual purchases. Very nice!

Great deal - if the PS3 version didn't freeze every other minute....had to sell my GOTY copy after beating all the DLC. Wasn't worth the headaches.

Damn, just bought this a few days ago for $15 from amazon. Was with customer service and they refused to refund me $2.50. :( oh well

[quote name='UnlockPotential']:eek: I joined this site to save money but these deals are making me spend even more. >D But I'm also getting so much more..[/QUOTE]

Welcome to CAG! Eventually you'll have a huge backlog like the rest of us, but still buy more because the deals are too good!

Thanks for the heads up OP. In for one.

For the PC version of FO3 GOTY there's a high likelihood it will be cheaper than this during the Steam winter sale starting on the 20th.

Just a word of warning, if you are buying Fallout 3 or New Vegas on PS3 and are the type of person that finishes every game you play, you'll probably get very pissed off at these games. My FO: New Vegas froze up completely halfway through the game preventing me from playing anymore and FO3 is almost as buggy and freezes a lot. Apparently it doesn't affect every PS3 though so who knows.

[quote name='TommyLove']I'm glad I bought one for $10. Now hoping for New Vegas ultimate edition to drop it to the same price.[/QUOTE]

Funny, I bought FO: NV UE for $10 on BF, but missed this for $10 :)

[quote name='Zolor23']Funny, I bought FO: NV UE for $10 on BF, but missed this for $10 :)[/QUOTE]
Nice! Yeah I had no idea that Microsoft had some black Friday deals and possibly, one of the best that I've seen.

I missed out on New Vegas for $10 on BF.. went ahead and picked up FO3 GOTY just now instead. I put literally 80 hours into it back in the day completing maybe 1 or 2 DLC add-ons along the way and only finished maybe 3-4 hours of the actual main storyline haha looking forward to going back and finishing this one.

[quote name='splattered']I missed out on New Vegas for $10 on BF.. went ahead and picked up FO3 GOTY just now instead. I put literally 80 hours into it back in the day completing maybe 1 or 2 DLC add-ons along the way and only finished maybe 3-4 hours of the actual main storyline haha looking forward to going back and finishing this one.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, Fallout+Elder Scrolls has taken all of my time.

bread's done
Back