Fallout 3 GOTY

Warn3rv3

CAGiversary!
I played through fallout 3 on xbox (even got the CE). However, im looking to play through again with all the DLC. I'd like to pay $30 (USED) ideally but i will go as high as $40 (NEW). If any of you have seen either the xbox or ps3 version let me know. If i get the game of the year edition for xbox and already have fallout 3 installed on my xbox can i just install the DLC over what already there or does it require a fresh install?

P.s. i've seen ebay and i can probably get what i need there but i prefer not to use there service if not necessary.

Thanks

Okay so right now gamestop has FO3 Game of the Year for $44.99 used. If you have an edge card you get 10% of any used game. So what I would do if I were you, would be to go to the gamestop's website and order it there. The only reason being, is because you can use your edge card combined with the following coupon codes:

CAG16- 16% off any used game
SAVER- Free shipping on any order over $25

So 26% (Edge 10% off discount + CAG16 16% discount) off $44.99 is around $33.30 (excluding tax)

Hope that helped.

You should checkout the "Walmart Buy 2 Get 1 free" thread...You missed an awesome deal on Fallout 3 GOTY edition earlier...but i'm sure there are going to plenty of people with extra copies they will be trying to sell...Im sure you could find someone willing to part with a new copy for $35 shipped.

bread's done
Back