Fallout 3 (Non GOTY) $19.99 New Xbox 360/PS3

saskwatch76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all, I was at Blockbuster today in Vancouver and saw that Fallout 3, the original, not GOTY, was now $19.99 new for PS3 and 360. Pretty good deal for a huge game. Checked Future Shop and it is 19.99 new there too, strangely it is 29.99 still at Best Buy. This is good especially for PS3 owners to get the regular edition cheap as the PS3 GOTY is a glitched piece of junk that crashes like crazy and freezes (on a side note, anyone else have problems with the PS3 goty?). The original Fallout 3 runs just fine on PS3. rant over!

Well I can't say for the Fallout 3 GoTY for the PS3 but for the regular edition on the PS3 it was a mess. It crashed on me a great deal of times and froze on me many times too. This is compared to the 360 version where the whole time I played it (note I have 100% trophies on the PS3 and 1550GS on the 360) it froze once.

I have also played the PC version which I have 1050 and I had issues with it but not as much as the PS3 version.

The weird thing is though the PS3 copy of Fallout 3 I was playing on was one I borrowed from a friend and he didn't have as many issues as I did with the game. I think it depends on your PS3 to be honest.

All versions are glitchy and full of bugs (PS3 GOTY especially). I played through the regular version on 360 and by the time I had finished everything on 2 characters the game must have crashed on me over a dozen times.

Bethesda games always seem to be a huge mess when it comes to stability. I had similar problems in Morrowind and Oblivion.

Not a bad price. If you can find one at your local Staples it should be for $15.

I bought the PS3 one though lolz D:

One of the best games of this generation at an unbelievable price. Take it from someone who has probably spent too much time playing this game; by the time you play through the original campaign, you will definitely want the DLC so it's probably better to spend a bit of extra cash for the GOTY edition.

bread's done
Back