Fallout 3 PS3 DLC Gameshare

Naylord

CAGiversary!
so now that the DLC is finally coming to the PS3 we can finally get it at 1/5th the price! Let's start a gamepool! So there are 5 episodes at 10 bucks each making it 50 + tax for all of them. So if each of us puts in 12 bucks that'll definitely cover it all
so for now lets get the 5 CAGS who will be in the pool and then we'll sort out the payment as the time approaches.
1. Naylord
2. Supermodestmouse
3. AgtGibb
4. matsam
5. LRDK

Last edited by a moderator:
yes all users can use the content simultaneously. Basically we create one PSN id just for gamesharing that buys all the content and every person in the pool then has a user linked to that psn account on their ps3. Just by having that user on your account makes it such that you can use any DLC owned by that account and any account can be on 5 ps3s.

Alright this is great it's now essentially full once we get confirmation with Bamm. Could you please confirm absolutely ASAP so I can know that I for sure have this thing nice and filled up?
Now it is time to discuss my plan. I will create a new PSN account and put $60 CAD in it. This account will be used exclusively for buying all 5 10 dollar fallout 3 DLC episodes as they are released, NOTHING ELSE! As the members of this gameshare give me the money I will send them the login information for the psn account with the content.
Payment details will be worked out as the DLC approaches, but I'm thinking either use paypal or anyone who lives in Vancouver can just give it to me directly.

Tracked down a PS3 I'll be buying tomorrow (300 dollar MGS4 80GB bundle, quite happy with it). Fallout 3 should be the easy part now.

that's a sick deal Bamm. I got the MGS4 bundle on the release on mgs4 and couldnt have been happier with it.
so any of you live in vancouver? otherwise you're probably just gonna have to paypal me the 12 dollars or something.

Well, that whole PS3 deal fell through. I think I'll bow out for now and let someone else who already has the whole setup get in on this. I'd hate to potentially ruin this for someone else.

Let me know if you guys still need a fifth person... I would be interesting in being a part of this.

LRDK you can definitely be the fifth. And this should be up soon I"ll PM you all with details on how to pay me and how to set up account the week before the first DLC

bread's done
Back