Fallout 3 Regular edition PS3 16.54

GOTY adds all 5 expansions for "free" while they're a total of $50, or $10 each, if downloaded separately for the regular version. It should be noted that the GOTY is extremely glitchy and you may tear your hair out.

Personally, I stuck with regular Fallout 3 and just downloaded the Broken Steel add-on which raised the level cap to 30, rather than dealing with the horror stories I've seen in reviews of GOTY.

I have the Goty Edition have 80+ hours on it. Play for long hours 4-5. It has froze on me one time but with the autosave feature i didnt lose much at all.

[quote name='wormraper']however doesn't the Goty edition add a TON of content to the game???[/QUOTE]
you can always gameshare ALL the Fallout 3 content with CAG.

Receive the whole experience for a minimum price. :roll:

[quote name='nddave']I have the Goty Edition have 80+ hours on it. Play for long hours 4-5. It has froze on me one time but with the autosave feature i didnt lose much at all.[/QUOTE]

I have 141 hours total in the Goty version. Have you played Mothership Zeta or Operation Anchorage? Both of those would freeze up constantly to the point where I could only take one or two steps and my entire PS3 would lock up. Oftentimes the only solution is to load an earlier save. These problems are rampant throughout all of the additional quests, with OA being the worst of the bunch.

bread's done
Back