Fallout 3 UBER-Deal!!

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I just read on x360a.com that Bethesda would be releasing a special Fallout 3 bundle with all 5 sets (3 current + 2 future) of DLC on it for around $80. I might have gotten the math wrong, so don't quote me, but if that is right, it's an incredible deal. That's like getting the next two contents for free. It's supposed to come out in late summer or early fall. I guess I'll be waiting for that then.

While your heart is in the right place, this thread probably isn't. With no actual links to products, and just news, this is probably better put in the General Gaming/Industry News forum.

And I believe you're talking about the inevitable Fallout 3 GOTY edition. Bethesda does that for quite a few games, the latest being Oblivion and soon FallOut 3. It's going to be released across the 360, PS3, and PC.

I'm actually tempting to go trade my copy of FallOut 3 in to GameStop and reserve the GOTY edition. If I use the 30% toward movie games trade-in bonus, and then switch it to Fallout 3 GOTY, I could get the GOTY edition for about $30..basically getting 2 DLC packs for free. Only thing that worries me is that Bethesda is a horrible company when it comes to bug-testing their games. FallOut 3 was riddled with bugs, and the PS3 version's bugs were ridiculous. I didn't but the Oblivion GOTY edition becuase there's a (still unfixed) bug that wouldn't let you complete a vampire quest or some such nonsense.

sorry about that guys. I'm kind of new at this so next time, I will post links. Still an incredible deal though. If it really is only going to be $59.99, that will be like only spending ten dollars on the game, what with the dlc and stuff.

ywah I read about that yesterday, but I do not really feel like waiting until August. I hope its in cd form like the oblivion shivering isle in the GOTY.

bread's done
Back