Fallout 3 (XBOX 360): DLC Disc Share Train (broken steel/point lookout)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reformed stoner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i am setting up a dlc disc train for the second exspansion disc (broken steel/point lookout) for fallout 3. i will be charging $1 per person (gifted through paypal to avoid all fee's)and you must agree to ship the disc to the next person. why am i charging? because i paid $20 for the disc after i allready purchased broken steel for $10 so i am just trying to get some of my money back, i intentionally did this so i can start a dlc train to try and save other people money. you figure $1 + about $2 for shipping + $0.19-$0.75 for deliver confirmation, and you have gotten $20 of dlc for $4. once you install the disc to your hard drive, i ask that you get it in the mail asap to try and make this process go faster.

rules and requirements:

1. paypal me $1 (sent as a gift to avoid all fee's)
2. agree to ship to the next person, and do so in a timely manner.
3. live within the continental u.s.
4. purchase delivery confirmation, this is a must, just in case someone does try to keep the disc (although kind of pointless to do this since you only need it one time.) so i can see if the package actually made it to them or not, (dont want to accuse someone of anything if usps looses the packadge).
5. have at least 5 possitive feedback, or have been a member for a year or better.
6. if you are on TTO, then you can not get in on this, unless you clear things up, and get taken off of TTO before this dlc train ends.
7. post in this thread when you have shipped, and to whom (they must pay before receiving the disc).
8. people who have paid, will have this next to they're cag screen name, "(paid)" if they have not paid, it will have this, "(un-paid, do NOT ship)" only ship to someone who has paid.

-that is all, post here if you would like to be added to the list, and gift me $1 paypal, my screen name for paypal is
[/FONT][email protected]. the o's in reformed stoner are zeros.
i am not responsible for payment to the wrong pp name
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] -be sure to include your cag screen name in a message with the $1 paypal, so that i know who it is sending the money, so i can add your name. if you forget to put your name, then i will not add your name to the list. if you are unable to pay at the moment, then that is fine as long as you pay before your turn comes, otherwise you will be skipped.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]update: if u dont pay before it your turn you will be skipped. also if you dont respond with in 24 hours after being pmed for your address you will be skipped.

THE LIST

1. CRZYJOEGUY (paid)
2.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matt Young [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 3.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ajh2298 (paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 4.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]menikmati [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 5.Rocko [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 6.h3llbring3r [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 7.machoman_93 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT] shipped
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 8. xblaze23 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 9. chakan [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)
10.emg28 (paid)
11.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the gamester [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](unpaid, do NOT ship)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 12.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]flameofdoom666 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](unpaid, do NOT ship)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 13.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bfauble83[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 14[/FONT].[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lord kefka[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 15.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]galego23[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT] banned currently being discussed with Cheapy D, might get cleared up dont ship
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 16.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ki77a kid tre[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 17.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]nightmare452 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]18.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]draccius [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 19. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]wormfoodx [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 20. [/FONT]bleedblue08 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](unpaid, do NOT ship)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 21.[/FONT]elpolloestupendo [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](unpaid, do NOT ship)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]22.[/FONT]chimpian[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 23.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]yo mama (paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 24[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]nny77713[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (paid)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]25.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 26.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
im in. will paypal you now

edit: paypal sent, i am first again :)

double edit: i dont know if you want our area like the last train, but if you do im in oceean city, MD

someone paypaled me the dollar but didnt give there cag screen name. would that preson pm me there paypal name so i know who it is. thank you.

ok i know how it was now. thanks

Ha, ha. The list of participants looks familiar. I'm in, OP.

emg28 - Hawthorne, CA

edit - payment sent and screen name pm'ed.

I'm in if there is still room! I missed out on the second one So I want to get in on this one!

I will paypal ya Friday if that's ok with you.

I'm in Hudson, FL

I am interested in this train, but I am not going to submit payment until it gets much closer to me on the list. I do not want to pay you- and if the disc goes missing, you have to pay me back. I think it will work out better this way.

(Also, there is a slight chance that I can buy this used from gamestop, install it, and return it. If I do this, I will ask you to remove me from the list.)

Thanks!

Wait....you can just DL the content and pass it along? Shoot, is there one of these for the first pack too? I bought Operation: Anchorage for $10 and was massively disappointed. Spending another $40 spacebucks on DLC was not for me.

Add me to the list and I'll paypal once I'm off work. Anyone hook me up with the first disc?

Buena Park, CA

I'm sooo in if there's still room. Sending PayPal right now!

I live very close to Matt Young, machoman_93, emg28, and chedderknight. Those would be some 1 day travels thru USPS if we could get all of SoCal in one fell swoop.

PayPal says that the email address isn't valid... Has anyone else had this problem?

PROBLEM RESOLVED: Hmmm... I guess paypal just doesn't like copy/paste with the green forum font? Typing it out worked fine.

[quote name='doodle777_98']thsi reminds me of the avatar trading. I liked the fact that the avatar one's order was by feedback and join date.[/QUOTE]

because then that would benefit you and jump you to the top of the list.

Clever.

[quote name='doodle777_98']thsi reminds me of the avatar trading. I liked the fact that the avatar one's order was by feedback and join date.[/QUOTE]

What is avatar trading?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']What is avatar trading?[/QUOTE]
easy 1000 gamerscore; Avatar the game, not avatar as in miis.

got the disc already, i pmed the person after me earlier, so long as he pm's me his address before the day is over, then i will have it shipped out tomorrow.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']What is avatar trading?[/QUOTE]

someone bought avatar the game and we passed it around. it was neat becasue people kept added coupons, stickers and keychains to it and it passed along and eventually got back to the first guy. We all signed a piece of cardboard and left little notes. I wonder what happened to that. Everyone just paid for shipping. We passed it around for free.

You bastard. I was going to do the same thing once F3 GOTY drives disc prices for F3 and the 2 expansion discs down. :bomb:

I could host a double the fun Fallout 3 conga with both discs closer to the release of Fallout 3 GOTY. How do these discs work anyway? If I don't have fallout 3, can I still get it and install the content, then once I get fallout 3 have it work with the game?

again someone paypaled me the dollar but didnt give there cag screen name. would that person pm me there paypal name so i know who it is. thank you.
edit: found out who it was. thanks

the order of when people posted is how i am doing the list.

i am almost positive you can install the disk to your hard drive even if you dont have fallout 3 and it should work when you get the game

[quote name='Galego23']will this get shipped to ajh today?[/QUOTE]

no it will not, unless he pm's me his address before my mail runs. i pm'ed him yesterday for his address, and i still havn't gotten a reply

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']no it will not, unless he pm's me his address before my mail runs. i pm'ed him yesterday for his address, and i still havn't gotten a reply[/QUOTE]

I think we had a problem with him in the original fallout DLC thread as well.

He also was posting consistently in the forums well after you PMed him yesterday he also has logged in today. I suggest we just skip him and move on to the next person.

[quote name='Galego23']I think we had a problem with him in the original fallout DLC thread as well.

He also was posting consistently in the forums well after you PMed him yesterday he also has logged in today. I suggest we just skip him and move on to the next person.[/QUOTE]

yes i know he was on yesterday, i talked with reformed stoner last night about this, and he told me to give him until noon, and then pm the next person who is paid up on the list. (i pmed ajh at 11:22 a.m) so giving until noon is a little over 24 hours. i will be pming whoever is next at noon

edit: matt young has been pm'ed

I know we have a set order, but if we were to have people closer sending it to each other, wouldn't it go by alot faster? Cause Rocko is in Southwest FL, would take a Day to get to me since I'm in the Middle of the west FL.

i am sorry but the list is in the order of how people posted. i dont want to deal with people getting mad about being bumped down the list.

[quote name='chakan']Is the train for the other disc still on the tracks?[/QUOTE]

the train for the other disc is over, no more people are allowed to sign up, and its almost back to its owner.

edit: i got matt young's address and the disc will be shipped to him tomorrow

[quote name='chakan']Is the train for the other disc still on the tracks?[/QUOTE]
I plan on starting a conga for both discs when GOTY comes out and it is revealed what the differences are between the two games. If it's literally just F3 + Expansions, it is far cheaper to get a used F3 (the GOTY will cause prices to fall) and be a part of the conga for 4 expansions, then buy the last one seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back