Fallout 3 (XBOX 360): DLC (The Pitt/Operation: Anchorage) Disc Share Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ki77a KiD TRe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many thanks to reformed stoner for letting me copy/paste instructions & rules from his thread.

i am setting up a DLC disc train for the first expansion disc (The Pitt/Operation: Anchorage) for Fallout 3. i will be charging $1 per person (gifted through Paypal to avoid all fees) and you must agree to ship the disc to the next person. Why am i charging? Because i paid $20 for the disc after i already purchased Operation: Anchorage for $10 so i am just trying to get some of my money back, i intentionally did this so i can start a DLC Train to try and save other people money. You figure $1 + about $2 for shipping + $0.19-$0.75 for delivery confirmation, and you have gotten $20 of DLC for $4. Once you install the disc to your hard drive, i ask that you get it in the mail ASAP to try and make this process go faster.

RULES & REQUIREMENTS:

1. Paypal me $1 (sent as a gift to avoid all fee's)
2. Agree to ship to the next person, and do so in a timely manner.
3. Live within the continental U.S.
4. Purchase delivery confirmation, this is a must, just in case someone does try to keep the disc (although kind of pointless to do this since you only need it one time.) so i can see if the package actually made it to them or not. (Don't want to accuse someone of anything if USPS loses the package).
5. Have at least 2 positive feedback, or have been a member for ONE year or more.
6. If you are on TTO, then you can not get in on this, unless you clear things up, and get taken off of TTO before this DLC train ends.
7. Post in this thread when you have shipped, and to whom (they must pay before receiving the disc).
8. People who have paid, will have this next to they're CAG screen name, "paid" if they have not paid, it will have this, "un-paid, do NOT ship" only ship to someone who has paid.

-Post here if you would like to be added to the list, and gift me $1 Paypal, my e-mail is
[/FONT][email protected]
i am not responsible for payment to the wrong pp name

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] -Be sure to include your CAG screen name in a message with the $1 Paypal, so that i know who it is sending the money, so i can add your name. if you forget to put your name, then i will not add your name to the list.
if you are unable to pay at the moment, then that is fine as long as you pay before your turn comes, otherwise you will be skipped.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]UPDATE: if u don't pay before it's your turn you will be skipped. Also if you don't respond within 24 hours after being PM'd for your address you will be skipped.

THE LIST

1. Draccius ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PAiD) SHiPPED Mon 10/19
2. xblaze23 [/FONT]([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PAiD)
3. WormFOODx [/FONT]([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PAiD)
4. ninjalunchbox79 [/FONT]([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]un-paid, do NOT ship)
5. Lord_Kefka [/FONT]([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PAiD)
6. TehMuff1nM[/FONT]4n (PAiD)[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
7. chakan (PAiD)
8. [/FONT]nny77713 (PAiD)
9. chimpian ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PAiD)
10. [/FONT]bfauble83 ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]un-paid, do NOT ship)[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't Fallout 3 GOTY have a disc with all the expansions on it? Be nice if we got that trading, up it to maybe 2 dollars.

That's a great idea, feel free to go for it. I already have Fallout 3 so i didn't wanna spend another $60 for the GOTY. But if someone does do a train for that disc I'm sure a ton of people would be all over it.

Good Luck, did you want in on "this" list or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE for you guys: Draccius had been PMing me about wanting to be a part of this before I had even received the disc, which earned him the first spot. But if I don't hear back from him or receive payment by Monday, I'll just get this train rolling by shipping to xblaze23.

IF you guys can commit and be 100% truthful and honest then i will buy GOTY tomorrow and start shipping the GOTY DLC disc. I can let the original OP handle it but I dunno.

[quote name='SageBigly']IF you guys can commit and be 100% truthful and honest then i will buy GOTY tomorrow and start shipping the GOTY DLC disc. I can let the original OP handle it but I dunno.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to be near the front of that line and wouldn't mind reimbursing a little higher under the circumstances. Perhaps insuring the disc for $60 wouldn't be a bad idea? Anyway, please keep us posted.

And thanks to Ki77a KiD TRe for starting this share train. If that share train doesn't happen, I'll make sure to pay you for this one in time. :)

[quote name='SageBigly']IF you guys can commit and be 100% truthful and honest then i will buy GOTY tomorrow and start shipping the GOTY DLC disc. I can let the original OP handle it but I dunno.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely like to be near the top of the list if you do that. Charging $3-4 a person would be pretty reasonable, I'd imagine.

I was thinking of doing this myself actually, pick up the GOTY and start another train.

In fact, I'll do it if it garners enough interest from other people.

Ok, well should I do it guys? I can go out now/today and pick it up(putting insurance is a great idea thanks) and I think 4 dollars is a great price. How much would shipping be on a regular? Let me know some ideas guys.

Just a tip for shipping so the disc doesn't get dislodged, I found that folding up a paper towel and sticking in the case between the spindle of the case and the case will in most cases prevent the disc from coming dislodged.

Just let me know if we're going with GOTY or not. I've put a buck into each of the two trains, but it's no big loss if I can put $3 into getting the GOTY disc sometime in the week or so.

Well SageBigly was talking about having me run the train for him... at least that's what it seemed like. I would have no problem with switching this whole thread and making it GoTY. I only have Op Anch/Pitt right now and am still waiting on Broken Steel/Point Lookout from the other thread. For the CAGers who have already paid I'd be fine with transferring the $1 to SageBigly.

Sage, PM me if you do end up doing this and for anyone else who still wants to me to do this train, let me know also.

Thanks.

I just ordered Fallout 3 GOTY from amazon, so I could run the train if you guys like (I never owned Fallout 3, so it's nice to get the game and all the expansions at once).

It'll be here tuesday, and I can start shipping on wednesday if you guys are interested. Let me know, and perhaps something can be arranged.

If you guys change this train to the GOTY edition disc instead of the current Pitt/Anch DLC train, add me to the list (IF you make it the GOTY one, I'm looking to buy that version but would wait on a train for it). I mentioned this idea to Ki77a on a PM a few days ago.

I already have Op. Anch DLC due to the XBL weekly deal a couple of months back, but the GOTY editon disc would be much better.

UPDATE: Draccius sent PM and payment today, so the train is officially rolling and I will be shipping DLC in a few minutes. I realize some people want to make a GoTY DLC train, personally I'd be down for one, but this is the DLC I have and people have already signed up for "this" so I'm just sticking with it.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']UPDATE: Draccius sent PM and payment today, so the train is officially rolling and I will be shipping DLC in a few minutes. I realize some people want to make a GoTY DLC train, personally I'd be down for one, but this is the DLC I have and people have already signed up for "this" so I'm just sticking with it.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I can start it for those that want to hop on, I'll set the wheels in motion later tonight by creating a new thread (or maybe tomorrow).

And yes, all puns poorly intended :D

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']UPDATE: Draccius sent PM and payment today, so the train is officially rolling and I will be shipping DLC in a few minutes. I realize some people want to make a GoTY DLC train, personally I'd be down for one, but this is the DLC I have and people have already signed up for "this" so I'm just sticking with it.[/QUOTE]

w00t! Thanks! I will post in here when I receive and also when I ship it to the next congo player.

Oh what the hell....I guess I'm moving over to the other one. I'm still somewhere down on the first train, and this one.....so why not another? :p

We had a mod discussion on this "share" train method, which is actually just a scheme to rent for profit, and we have come to the conclusion that we will not be allowing this to go on through CAG. Please contact the OP for a refund if you'd like or continue with your train through another outlet.

All similar threads that share for profit will also be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back