Fallout 3 Xbox 360 on eBay for 46.99 NEW

aporter727

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I figured I'd post this deal that I saw on eBay. Currently the seller says he has more than 10 available, and is shipping them for free. This is the best deal I could find for it at the moment.

Fallout 3 Xbox 360 NEW

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Camwi']Ebay deals go on the auction board. There, you've been enlightened.[/quote]

Again it's not an auction, its a Buy It Now deal. There, you've been enlightened.

I don't understand the hostility, but anyone who's interested in buying Fallout 3 for 46.99 NEW please take advantage. Anyone who's going to post just to tell me I didn't follow the posting rules, please realize this is a Buy It Now price, and is essentially the same as buying it retail... just in limited supply.

[quote name='aporter727']I don't understand the hostility, but anyone who's interested in buying Fallout 3 for 46.99 NEW please take advantage. Anyone who's going to post just to tell me I didn't follow the posting rules, please realize this is a Buy It Now price, and is essentially the same as buying it retail... just in limited supply.[/quote]

I completely agree. This is far better than any YMMV deal. Excellent post. Thanks op!

I don't see why there would be a problem. Its no different than when CheapyD posted this (it was not an Amazon.com deal, just a deal through a random seller on the marketplace).

[quote name='Cheadyp']I don't see why there would be a problem. Its no different than when CheapyD posted this (it was not an Amazon.com deal, just a deal through a random seller on the marketplace).
[/quote]

Just trying to help out my fellow CAG's who want to enjoy this game. I personally bought one.

CAGs dont want you using the forum as an advertisement for your eBay auctions. I'm not saying its yours, but you probably helped somebody sell them.

I like how people get their panties in a bunch when the guy is just trying to help other people get Fallout 3 cheap.

Too bad you missed the Target sale when it was only 40.

Not a deal. Stop breaking the site rules. Anyone who wants to know how much something costs on ebay can......check ebay.

[quote name='JCDenton']Not a deal. Stop breaking the site rules. Anyone who wants to know how much something costs on ebay can......check ebay.[/QUOTE]

uhh... so why aren't you saying the same thing for amazon/gamestop/best buy/target/etc?

[quote name='JCDenton']Not a deal. Stop breaking the site rules. Anyone who wants to know how much something costs on ebay can......check ebay.[/quote]

It is a deal. Stop being a douche. The whole point of this site is so that people don't have to constantly check ebay or other sites for deals. If you didn't like the deal, then why bother coming in here and making a dick post?

OMG, people get too *** about posting finds.

People post crap like trade-in "deals" which is only a good deal for whatever retailer suckers some fools into trading in stuff for nickels (usually in store credit, lmao).

Mass Effect on PC for $16 when it retails for $20, not that useful of a deal, one I would have avoided posting (no offense to whoever posted it, I'm still fine with it being posted, but it's less of a deal than Fallout 3 for $47).

Then the YMMVs are very limited in helping anybody since it's pretty much a Your Mileage Will Almost Definitely Vary. My Rite Aids and Big Lots don't stock video games period. There are no Meijers within 500 miles of me, same with Krogers, FYE (whatever that is), and some others I've seen listed. If it helps a couple people get deals because they checked this forum, the only forum most members check, what's the harm? Even if it is the poster selling bulk copies of a game at a good price, it's a good price, and it'd be helping someone in our community. They're getting a much better deal than a trade-in would ever be, and the people buying would also be pleased with their good deal finds, so there's no harm.

Addressing the deal itself, not bad for Fallout 3 new.

If someone is willing to accept a used copy, you can get the 360 version of the game for about $38.50 at Gamestop if you use the 20% off coupon (on Deals forum) and someone's 10% off edge card.

I have a Brand New COLLECTORS EDITION Fallout 3 Xbox 360 that I would sell for $42 shipped if anyone is interested. PM me.

I already have Fallout 3, but thanks for posting this anyway. Maybe it's because I haven't been as active on the boards as long as some of those complaining, but I don't see what's wrong about posting this.

[quote name='blahtastic']I completely agree. This is far better than any YMMV deal. Excellent post. Thanks op![/quote]

I totally agree, GREAT POST!!!!

[quote name='machindo']So, how bout them Steelers?[/quote]

The Eagles broke my heart. Anyways, it's good to see those who post just for the sake of trolling are in the minority around here.

A lot of you seem to forget that legit retailers/Mom and Pop shops have store accounts on eBay as well. If the person has more than one copy of the game for buy it now, then in my opinion, it's a legit storefront. Some people just don't have the resources to create a website and pay for domain hosting, so they're trying to make some money on eBay.

This is a decent deal and the op should not be discredited just because it's on eBay.

[quote name='NJMane']I have a Brand New COLLECTORS EDITION Fallout 3 Xbox 360 that I would sell for $42 shipped if anyone is interested. PM me.[/quote]

on this note...as i already have the game, does anyone know a way I could maybe get the artbook, bobblehead, collectors lunchbox tin, bottle open or any of that stuff?..if so please link me to a site or let me know what you would be willing to sell those items for (without the game). thanks in advance!

whats with these people hating on this guy? its an ebay store, not an auction. big difference. good work OP. and to you others- quit being asses.

[quote name='Camwi']Ebay deals go on the auction board. There, you've been enlightened.[/quote]

It's not an auction if you can buy it now, and if there's more than one available, this is a great place for it in my humble opinion.

[quote name='Malik112099']It is cheaper at Gamestop this week with the 20% off coupon. Even better with Edge card.[/quote]

Can't really compare used vs new.

Also I suggest looking at this guys store, he has great deals on more than just Falllout 3. Just a few that I saw Gears 2 for 45 shipped, same price for Resistance 2 and LBP, just in case you can't find what your looking for at GS this week. Just thought I'd mention that. Oh and thanks OP you rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NJMane']I have a Brand New COLLECTORS EDITION Fallout 3 Xbox 360 that I would sell for $42 shipped if anyone is interested. PM me.[/quote]

Sold :whee:

Also, when people jump down someone's throat for trying to post a deal, it discourages others from posting what might be good deals.

I was going to mention the K-mart 90% off consoles coupon, but for fear of getting jumped about it being on the wrong forum or in the wrong format or something else, I declined and simply kept the deal all to myself. Got a PS3 and 360 and Wii for the change in my pocket. [Not True, but what if?]

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Can't really compare used vs new.[/quote]

Do used games play differently? Plus you have the 7 day return policy with the used game at Gamestop. Try to return it to an ebay seller 7 days later.

Yeah an unscratched used game is about as good as new to me. You have a 30 day return policy at Gamestop actually. 7 days is for a straight up no questions asked return for a full refund. After the 7 days, it's same game only.

After 30 days, you're stuck with it, but if it's damaged you could always buy the same exact game again and swap them out, and if you're really clever, ask for 2 copies of the receipt and return both. Tell them you need two copies for...I don't know, tax purposes. They don't scan the receipt or anything.

I did this with Monster Hunter for PS2, but if you saw the first game disc they gave me you wouldn't blame me. I happened to wait over 30 days to even look at the game. Had built up my PS2 collection. Then I looked at the bottom of it and I've never bought a used game that looked this bad.

So I bought another copy, got a 2nd receipt with it, returned both games at two different gamestops, no problems. I did actually play the game after I got the 2nd copy. OMG, don't buy Monster Hunter unless you actually have your PS2 hooked up online still, which I don't. It was pretty lame anyhow imo. More like a Cabela's hunting game, and lots of stupid gathering missions, like go find some mushrooms, go find an egg, go steal an egg from a dinosaur bird, shoot x number of monsters, shoot x times 3 number of the same monster 3 quests later. Not much fun at all on the single player quests.

Hey just my 2 cents, the big difference between this and a actual store is the security you get with each purchase. In the past deals like this that seem too good to be true (while this one seems more reasonable) with savings of 50% from sellers with excellent feedback have been scams. That's not to say every good ebay deal is a scam. The scam usually plays out, a reliable sellers ID had been hacked and then everyone that bought in gets hosed. Ultimately the post becomes a help group where people struggle with ebay to get their money back.

bread's done
Back