Fallout 4 from Amazon pre-order showing as $33.05?

someT00L

CAGiversary!
Just went in to check on my FO4 preorder and it is showing the total as $33.05. Prime discounts are showing up as $9.97, $9.97,and $6.97 for the total of $33.05. Ummm hope this hold true. Anyone else's preorder showing the same?

I took a screen shot just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked...ordered 10/12/15. Funny thing is I was going in to cancel and order the BB edition with socks. I'll do without the socks I guess :)

Just checked...ordered 10/12/15. Funny thing is I was going in to cancel and order the BB edition with socks. I'll do without the socks I guess :)
I'm pretty sure the last time this happened, (Mario Party 10) they still charged the original price and wouldnt offer the glitched price. Amazon reps told many of us that they wouldn't honor it because it was a glitch but a few got it through, so it's pretty much super YMMV.

wish this glitch worked on the pipboy edition. i preordered minutes after it was announced and got one, not realizing it was gonna sell out in like an hour, just right place right time.

Well they must read the CAG boards. Just received an email stating they made a mistake and sorry but the price will be $49.99 (with prime discount).

It was a mistake but they still honor it because it falls under their pre order price guarantee policy.

*Edit* As long as you took a screen cap of the check out price...

bread's done
Back