Fallout 4 has been confirmed!

Saw the trailer an hour ago and wow it looks good. I hope we see more from Bethesda at E3 cause I am buying this game for sure. :)

I'm glad its not online. Graphics are so-so. Can't wait to play.
I am one of the biggest Bethesda fans out there but I have to agree with you.For a game that we waited 7 years for and its been made specifically for the new generation of systems, the graphics don't look as impressive as I thought they would have.

I am one of the biggest Bethesda fans out there but I have to agree with you.For a game that we waited 7 years for and its been made specifically for the new generation of systems, the graphics don't look as impressive as I thought they would have.
That's why it's best to get it on PC so you can install some mods to make it look nicer. I've seen some pictures of Fallout 3 heavily modded that look almost real. Fallout games usually aren't too power hungry so even an average PC can run it.

Finished playing Fallout 3 not too long ago and it was definitely one of the best game experiences I've ever had.  Looking forward to diving into this one.

I agree with the graphics comments however it seems that the movements of the NPCs are more natural and less stiff and robotic.

Also did anyone else notice the main character has a voice?

The "Pip-Boy edition" is up for pre-order on Amazon and Best Buy. All that new juicy footage from Bethesda's conference is really making me want to get it, but I think I can do without the Pip-boy tbh.

Here is some of the E3 stuff for Fallout 4: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYCrjGz-Ok 

bread's done
Back