Fallout 4 Season pass $29.99 on Newegg.com Xbox one ONLY

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
Hey looks like Fallout 4 is back at it's original price tag of $29.99 on newegg.com for Xbox one only. Not sure if this permanent but if weren't able to snatch up the season pass for this price last time here another opportunity to do so again. 

Which is good timing as Bethseda is getting ready release some new DLC. Which won't be cheap on it's own either apparently 

There link. ACT FAST! Newegg stuff usually sales out fast

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136068&cm_re=Fallout_4_Season_Pass_XBOX_One_[Digital_Code]-_-32-136-068-_-Product&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-CAG-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

Last edited by a moderator:
If your bestbuy has the cards in-store they will charge you the old price (29.99) instead of 49.99. I bought mine last week, it first came up on their computer as 49.99, but since the card says 29.99 they did an over ride and i got it for 29.99 :D I got mine for the ps4 btw.

If your bestbuy has the cards in-store they will charge you the old price (29.99) instead of 49.99. I bought mine last week, it first came up on their computer as 49.99, but since the card says 29.99 they did an over ride and i got it for 29.99 :D
are all season pass going up

I've always been the type to play single player/ campaigns and wait for the game to end up as a complete copy with all dlc and bugs fixes

Sure I miss out on some things but every since PS4/Xbone came out I sure feel pretty darn good about the way I do things between the bug complaints and rising season pass prices.

are all season pass going up
Yeah, they already went up 3 weeks ago. They gave warning in February. If you think you're interested in playing the DLC in the next few months I'd say jump on the $30 price since one DLC alone is almost that much. Otherwise it'll probably be a long wait for a GOTY bundle since the season pass is supposed to last through this year. Theer is going to be some free content here and there though. A vastly improved Survival Mode is supposed to be out between the first two DLCs. And mods are coming to both consoles within a couple months, Xbox then PS4.

First DLC comes out this week at $10. Adds a questline and the ability to build and modify robot companions.

Second DLC is next month, is $5 and adds stuff to settlement building, along with the ability to tame animals and set up arena battles for AI.

Third DLC is the following month, $25. Adds a big new area. I assume this will be huge since Fallout 3 had a big new area in the Point Lookout DLC and that was only $10.

The rest haven't been detailed yet, but I'm guessing it will be a similar set of a small, medium, and large sized DLCs. We'll probably see these at E3 since Bethesda is having a conference again.

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game.../2016/02/16/77

Dude the person I quoted said he went to bestbut and they still had game card season passes that said 29.99 on it but it rang up as 49.99 but bestbuy honored the printed price.
lol wat?

TFaClLK.jpg

this thread has lowered my IQ quite a bit.

If your bestbuy has the cards in-store they will charge you the old price (29.99) instead of 49.99. I bought mine last week, it first came up on their computer as 49.99, but since the card says 29.99 they did an over ride and i got it for 29.99 :D I got mine for the ps4 btw.
This guy. I meant this quote.

Dude the person I quoted said he went to bestbut and they still had game card season passes that said 29.99 on it but it rang up as 49.99 but bestbuy honored the printed price.
you quoted me

if i cant get the season pass for 29.99 i'm going to sell the game

if i cant get the season pass for 29.99 i'm going to sell the game
It was made very clear over the course of several weeks that the price would be increasing as of March 1. Just like with the WWE 2K15 season pass issue you had, the problem here is that you didn't pay attention.

It was made very clear over the course of several weeks that the price would be increasing as of March 1. Just like with the WWE 2K15 season pass issue you had, the problem here is that you didn't pay attention.
There was also advance notice on the Dying Light Season Pass, but seeing as I had the pass way before the price increase, I forgot how much notice they gave.

i bought the season pass at GS because the price was still 29.99

bread's done
Back