Fallout 4 Vault Boy Holiday Ornaments- 50% off for $12.49 @ Gamestop/ThinkGeek

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/irig/

http://m.gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/fallout-4-vault-boy-ornaments-by-thinkgeek/126640?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-mgsrOZi6Ir9ErBYItQMCww

Most of us still have Christmas trees up....right?

irig_vault-tec_ornaments.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I usually just leave my tree up all year round. No sense putting it away if you're just gonna have to take it out again in a year. Thanks OP.

Good price if you can take advantage of their free shipping discount or else it's a minimum $7 shipping.

I got this set around Black Friday for $17.49 shipped from ThinkGeek. These little guys are pretty heavy. If you don't want to hang them, they can stand on their bases without any wobbling. They have "111" on their backs.

Some friends thought they were elves on a shelf, but I think these are cuter than those side-eye creeps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do I hate ThinkGeek so much? I think they have some cool stuff, but for some reason, I just refuse to buy their stuff. I can usually explain my hatred for things, but not this one...

Jan, 6th is "old christmas", what date it was on several generations ago. Came to america via english settlers, and ended up symbolizing the true end of christmas. Most people don't know why they do it that day but it's like a lot of things, that's always been the way it has been.

Jan, 6th is "old christmas", what date it was on several generations ago. Came to america via english settlers, and ended up symbolizing the true end of christmas. Most people don't know why they do it that day but it's like a lot of things, that's always been the way it has been.
My mom says it's when the old wise men came to visit Jesus *shrug*

75% off pushed me over the fence, even with shipping.

Threw in the controller ornament pack too. Made me slightly sad to see that PS1 is now considered "classic".

fallout things are ugly, i would swear they were Chinese knockoffs by how they look
Agreed, if they looked better it would be different.

The snowglobe and lighted ornament are tempting now. Mario Maker set is a nice price but they're a different sort of ugly. Who wants yellow balls with Red Luigi's face on them?

bread's done
Back